Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
one thing for sure, if AJ Green, Dalton, or Gino ever want to win a SB, THEY WILL HAVE TO DO IT ON ANOTHER TEAM!

Reply/Quote
Well any team Dalton goes to will most assuredly not win a SB, Conf. Championship, or a single playoff game.

Green and Atkins? Yep, their best chance is elsewhere.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:12 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Well any team Dalton goes to will most assuredly not win a SB, Conf. Championship, or a single playoff game.

Green and Atkins? Yep, their best chance is elsewhere.

I would be willing to bet that dalton could win a playoff game. Palmer did... and dalton has been mor successful here than palmer was (2005 could have an argument against 2015)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:12 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Well any team Dalton goes to will most assuredly not win a SB, Conf. Championship, or a single playoff game.

Green and Atkins?  Yep, their best chance is elsewhere.

anger and indemnification. understandable. however, what if hue were to get andy? then somehow gets AJ or ODB, he is the closest to getting guys from our team if his owners are willing to spend for them. i hope hue does it. to prove what a ******* brown is/has been for so many years over coaches he could've/should've had at the head of his team.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:28 AM)WildCat Wrote: anger and indemnification. understandable. however, what if hue were to get andy? then somehow gets AJ or ODB, he is the closest to getting guys from our team if his owners are willing to spend for them. i hope hue does it. to prove what a ******* brown is/has been for so many years over coaches he could've/should've had at the head of his team.

Not sure how much ODB would like playing with a QB who can't throw a deep ball.  
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:28 AM)WildCat Wrote: anger and indemnification. understandable. however, what if hue were to get andy? then somehow gets AJ or ODB, he is the closest to getting guys from our team if his owners are willing to spend for them. i hope hue does it. to prove what a ******* brown is/has been for so many years over coaches he could've/should've had at the head of his team.

Hue had Andy. How did that work out?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:31 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Hue had Andy. How did that work out?

11-2 and A broken thumb... or incomplete.
Reply/Quote
Two weeks of Andy being bad Andy. Not sure if this is from the play calling, the coaching, the line, Andy just regressing or all of the above. I will say this, it is 100% time to dump Lewis. This team has lost all interest in playing for him. Get a new voice in there and give an in house candidate an audition. If that fails, the off-season allows you to hire a new coach from outside.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:37 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: 11-2 and A broken thumb... or incomplete.

Can I get a playoff  win for $500: Alex
Reply/Quote