Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals***
(02-12-2022, 09:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Seriously, we win tomorrow. The Queen City is gonna be that way.
My daughter lives in OTR. She said that she has a friend who has already said that if the Bengals win he's burning a couch. I'm all for celebrating a big win but I hope the citizens of Cincy will keep it under control. If people start burning stuff it reflects badly on the city if it all gets out of hand.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:05 PM)BengalRed Wrote: My daughter lives in OTR. She said that she has a friend who has already said that if the Bengals win he's burning a couch. I'm all for celebrating a big win but I hope the citizens of Cincy will keep it under control. If people start burning stuff it reflects badly on the city if it all gets out of hand.

I agree with this and actually thought about it today. Is it possible Cincy stays classy? Also, WTF? Why do people plan this stuff and think it's cool? You should ask her for her friends number and post it on here so the rest of us can say, "Don't embarrass us!" Actually, don't post that number on here. That would be bad.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:05 PM)BengalRed Wrote: My daughter lives in OTR. She said that she has a friend who has already said that if the Bengals win he's burning a couch. I'm all for celebrating a big win but I hope the citizens of Cincy will keep it under control. If people start burning stuff it reflects badly on the city if it all gets out of hand.

(02-12-2022, 11:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I agree with this and actually thought about it today. Is it possible Cincy stays classy? Also, WTF? Why do people plan this stuff and think it's cool? You should ask her for her friends number and post it on here so the rest of us can say, "Don't embarrass us!" Actually, don't post that number on here. That would be bad.

Yes. This.

Cincinnati is better than that. We’re going to party, not riot. We’re not going to burn down a building or overturn a cop car. We’re going to celebrate and show the world we’re civilized.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yes.  This.

Cincinnati is better than that.  We’re going to party, not riot.  We’re not going to burn down a building or overturn a cop car.  We’re going to celebrate and show the world we’re civilized.

Yep. Cinciclassy. Celebrate with swagger, not idiocy. 

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 02:22 PM)cinci4life Wrote: First ever Super Bowl thread! Never thought i'd see the day this soon.

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right? Trippy to think there was no www the last time they were in it.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yes.  This.

Cincinnati is better than that.  We’re going to party, not riot.  We’re not going to burn down a building or overturn a cop car.  We’re going to celebrate and show the world we’re civilized.

Wahhhh. I am SO homesick right now. 

I was planning on flying home for this if they made it, but then the Cov got a hold of me and don't want to let me go, lol. 

So no trip home for me except via FaceTime and hangin' out on JN. I am making Cincinnati Chili that is this close to the real deal, so that helps!
Reply/Quote
I'm afraid of where I may wake up tomorrow morning tbh. It's gonna be a fun night.

And yes, best thread ever. Let's never take this team for granted. WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
The sun is coming up here in SW Ohio and the first order of business as it is on every Sunday morning in the FiK Family is going to Mass. Even our priests are Bengals fans; two weeks ago they led The Who Dey! chant before the final blessing. I never pray for a win but I do pray for no injuries.
Reply/Quote
I'm feeling a good vibe today, fellow posters.

[Image: joe-burrow-cigar-cincinnati-bengals.gif]
Reply/Quote
If the Rams build a big lead, don’t panic.

If the Bengals build a big lead, don’t celebrate early.

60 minutes...
Reply/Quote
31 flippin years.

WHO FLIPPIN DEY
Reply/Quote
This is going to feel like the longest 9 hour wait in human history!
Reply/Quote
So I was looking at a who's who of media predictions for the game.

Something I noticed was the beat writer's for the teams we faced this season, regular season and playoffs, all picked us to win. That included the 49ers and Jets, both of whom defeated both the Bengals and the Rams this season.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:29 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: This is going to feel like the longest 9 hour wait in human history!

I have to drive 2 hours (1 hour each way) in snowy cleveland to pick up some rare dog food (royal canin basically going out of stock everywhere).

Gives me an opportunity to visit Microcenter, pick up Swensons, and most importantly - kill time lol.

Let us live our normal life like this is just another game.
Reply/Quote
Lets do this.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I have to drive 2 hours (1 hour each way) in snowy cleveland to pick up some rare dog food (royal canin basically going out of stock everywhere).

Gives me an opportunity to visit Microcenter, pick up Swensons, and most importantly - kill time lol.

Let us live our normal life like this is just another game.

You should look into Chewy, so you can have it delivered straight to you.  Obviously that doesn't help you today, and I would think if you are driving 2 hours to get it, you need it now!
Reply/Quote
How old was the old board? Is this the first Bengals-in-the-Super-Bowl thread we ever had?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I can't believe this thread is real...
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You should look into Chewy, so you can have it delivered straight to you.  Obviously that doesn't help you today, and I would think if you are driving 2 hours to get it, you need it now!

Yep, Chewy is out of stock too! There's a longer story there too, we order vet prescription food from chewy and it just stopped arriving. FedEx was taking 3-4 weeks to deliver, if at all. Then a story comes out that some FedEx driver was dumping a crap ton of packages on the side of the road/forest (on purpose). The image of the story was hilarious, it was a FedEx truck with just Chewy boxes all being dumped. I'm like hey that's my dog's food man!! Lol.

It kind of sucks she can only eat certain food, but yeah. Chewy does have royal canin's vet prescription diet in stock so I ordered some of that on the weekeend but I see the non vet diet is in stock (which is rare since it's about to be discontinued I guess). The petsmart lady called me back at 10PM to inform me she found it, and not where it should have been in the store, that lady deserves a raise. Some people in Cleveland are not douchebags lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:20 PM)Earendil Wrote: I can't believe this thread is real...

Oh, it's happening, sweetheart!  Wink
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote