Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals***
Time for a pick six... let's go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 10:59 PM)Housh Wrote: Cmon D

It isn’t gonna be easy to score. We gotta keep TDs off the board and force Stafford to be “that guy”

May as well since it seems we don't really have "that guy"....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 10:58 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Burrow just missing. Had all day to throw.

I feel like phantom pressure has actually affected him in this one. He isn't nearly as pressured as his was in Tennessee, but every dropback looks like hurried and rushed.
Reply/Quote
Time for another Stafford INT
Reply/Quote
Burrow will be ok guys...
Reply/Quote
If we’re gonna win it’s gonna be on the last possession again.
Reply/Quote
Remember when Superbowl commercials were funny and entertaining? Remember that? Yeah that was cool.
Reply/Quote
Still in this game, that nobody picks us to win
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 10:58 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Guess they just aren't going to call offsides in this game

Only been one penalty I remember..delay of game on Stafford 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Imagine the pressure has put on himself. Same with McPherson........both have gotten a little too cocky IMO
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: May as well since it seems we don't really have "that guy"....

Thanks.  Now the entire Board is going to be clamoring for a negative rep feature...
Reply/Quote
Rams missing that PAT looks like it's gonna bite them.
Reply/Quote
Awuzie injured is not good
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:01 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Imagine the pressure has put on himself.  Same with McPherson........both have gotten a little too cocky IMO

Except McPherson keeps just nailing everything. 

14/14, the reason we are both in the playoffs and in the SB.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Thanks.  Now the entire Board is going to be clamoring for a negative rep feature...

I'm being factual. If he is "that guy" he should be playing perfect, lights out football on this stage. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:01 PM)grampahol Wrote: Only been one penalty I remember..delay of game on Stafford 

And the one for that jackass running on the field after the pick
Reply/Quote
YES! SACK!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
SACK READER

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:00 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I feel like phantom pressure has actually affected him in this one. He isn't nearly as pressured as his was in Tennessee, but every dropback looks like hurried and rushed.

Pressured on 40% of his dropbacks
Reply/Quote
There’s the defense
Reply/Quote