Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPER BOWL!!!!!
(02-18-2016, 08:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes this one was a management ring.  Good eye!  It was still huge...just to fit all those diamonds.   Smirk

I do have big hand though...with short fingers.  Big head, little ears.  Big shoulders, short arms.  I also say I'm like a balloon hat wasn't blown up all the way.   Hilarious
We love ya, just the way ya are !
:heart:

Besides,  my fingers are a little short for the size of my hand and I have a big head, big feet, long arms, long torso, and somewhat short legs.

But SSC  Wub me and that's all that counts. 
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 08:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes this one was a management ring.  Good eye!  It was still huge...just to fit all those diamonds.   Smirk

I do have big hand though...with short fingers.  Big head, little ears.  Big shoulders, short arms.  I also say I'm like a balloon hat wasn't blown up all the way.   Hilarious

You think you could be blown up more or are you pretty well finished growing?
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 08:35 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: You think you could be blown up more or are you pretty well finished growing?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 08:31 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: We love ya, just the way ya are !
:heart:

Besides,  my fingers are a little short for the size of my hand and I have a big head, big feet, long arms, long torso, and somewhat short legs.

But SSC  Wub me and that's all that counts. 

Who the F is SSC...I will cut a *****.   Rant
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 10:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Who the F is SSC...I will cut a *****.   Rant

Typo, baby....easy.
Take it as a compliment that my motor skills whig-out, when I think about you. 
LOL
Reply/Quote
^^^^What a couple weirdos
| | | |
Reply/Quote
Quote:BFritz21

Once again, Steelers fans posting bullshit they can't back up!

It's incredibly predictable!

What's a blast is watching Steelers fans post like they have an ounce of knowledge because their team has six titles! It's awesome watching the collective train wreck!

Bradford is such a title queen. Hilarious
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 10:42 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Bradford is such a title queen.   Hilarious

He has a very vivid imagination.  
Reply/Quote