Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sadly I think we've seen the best of the Bengals
...for the foreseeable future. Last year was an anomaly aided by things breaking the absolute right way just about 100% of the time during the playoffs. Every aspect of the Bengals game has regressed from last year.....even the offensive line. Don't think Brown is willing to go after top notch free agents., nor do I think he is willing to Pay up to keep all of the top players I'm looking for an average to maybe a slightly above average team from now own during Burrow's tenure here.
Reply/Quote
I’d say it’s overreaction Monday, but it’s Tuesday!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 01:55 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: ...for the foreseeable future.  Last year was an anomaly aided by things breaking the absolute right way just about 100% of the time during the playoffs.  Every aspect of the Bengals game has regressed from last year.....even the offensive line.  Don't think Brown is willing to go after top notch free agents., nor do I think he is willing to Pay up to keep all of the top players  I'm looking for an average to maybe a slightly above average team from now own during Burrow's tenure here.

We literally have three right now that play at a Pro Bowl level, borderline All Pro 2nd team. Awuzie, Reader, and Hendrickson. Vonn Bell too, make that four.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 02:02 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: We literally have three right now that play at a Pro Bowl level, borderline All Pro 2nd team. Awuzie, Reader, and Hendrickson. Vonn Bell too, make that four.

Old narratives die hard.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 01:55 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: ...for the foreseeable future.  Last year was an anomaly aided by things breaking the absolute right way just about 100% of the time during the playoffs.  Every aspect of the Bengals game has regressed from last year.....even the offensive line.  Don't think Brown is willing to go after top notch free agents., nor do I think he is willing to Pay up to keep all of the top players  I'm looking for an average to maybe a slightly above average team from now own during Burrow's tenure here.

So they've done pretty well in free agency recently.

I don't think personnel are the issue with this team. I think it's coaching/scheme/game prep. and I think that puts players in positions where they can't succeed.
Reply/Quote
Do the mods ever just delete borderline troll threads like this? Get a grip bud.

Cigar
Reply/Quote

How about this for the foreseeable future: whenever you have a thought refrain from posting it.
Reply/Quote

Last year was no anomaly and not quitting on this team just yet. 

They've dug a hole that may be hard to climb out of but will make it that much sweeter if they can achieve this feat. 

If not have no doubt they will make good moves in off season, the last couple of years in FA they've proven they're very willing. 

Just because the O-line is struggling does not mean Brown did not put forth the effort to bolster it as well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
People are frustrated right now after watching the game.And we all know it was a disaster.I sometimes overreact a little myself.Ask yourself this question.Have you ever overreacted to a Bengals game? I’m a dedicated Bengals fan and always will be.There’s still hope for this team.They’re not out of it yet.
Reply/Quote