Poll: Who's jersey would you buy (assuming you don't have it already).
AJ Green
Andy Dalton
Joe Mixon
Tyler Boyd
Geno Atkins
Carlos Dunlap
Vontaze Burfict
Giovani Bernard
Other (please comment)
Bengals Legend (Munoz, Ocho, Boomer, etc.)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safest Bengals Jersey
I want to know which jersey you guys think is the safest buy right now. I currently have an AJ Green color rush jersey and am thinking of getting a new one soon (different player). Right now I'm leaning towards Mixon.

When buying a jersey, what drives your interest? How much longer a player may be here? Maybe its as simple as who your favorite player is? First/Second round pick? The possibility of a jersey change any year now and being bummed if they do that cause you just wasted money on an older one?

I'm not going to lie, this isn't my subject at hand, but I would really love some new jerseys (same helmet)… It'd be nice if it was something more simple. The Raiders jerseys are intimidating and its arguably the most simplistic design out of the 32 teams. When did we get these current jerseys? Was it the same year we brought Giggles on board? I remember when they were introduced but I was also very young lol.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Buy a blank one and have your name put on it. That's the only 100% safe jersey.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 04:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Buy a blank one and have your name put on it.  That's the only 100% safe jersey.

Not a bad idea really...

Reply/Quote
If I got a new jersey right now it probably would be Mixon.

Maybe Bates if I went someone on defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 04:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If I got a new jersey right now it probably would be Mixon.

These were my first two thoughts of the young guys.

Geno if you want a vet jersey.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 04:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If I got a new jersey right now it probably would be Mixon.

Man Bates had such a great year. Good choice for the defensive side.

Reply/Quote
Alex Erickson... he won't play anywhere but here lol. Maybe Green.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Tyler Eifert

or pick someone from the Sig.

My personal fav is WJIII because I like how it looks plus it's my birthday.

BTW, I need Darqueze changed out for Bates.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Tyler Eifert

Oh k, thx buddy. Tongue

Reply/Quote
Mixon is the future. I love his energy. What an awesome draft pick he turned out to become.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
People are going to say Mixon because he's young, but Atkins just signed a contract to finish out his career in stripes, and he will always be a Bengals legend. In 10 years, you can still rock an Atkins jersey just like people rock Munoz or Esiason. Meanwhile, Mixon could be on the Jets in a few years for all we know.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
NFL.com and other jersey vendors are offering a "jersey guarantee" now which stipulates some sort of refund if the player on the jersey changes teams within a certain time period. It's usually like a 25% refund if the player changes teams within a year. Something to keep in mind.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I'll be going the legend route for my next jersey. Probably Esiason.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:55 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: NFL.com and other jersey vendors are offering a "jersey guarantee" now which stipulates some sort of refund if the player on the jersey changes teams within a certain time period. It's usually like a 25% refund if the player changes teams within a year. Something to keep in mind.

Good to know for sure!!

Reply/Quote
Atkins, Dunlap, Green, And Dalton are all good jerseys to buy because even if they leave they will always be legends here and will always be Bengal royalty.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Eric Bienemy throwback. If Marv is any indication, should be good for at least 16 years.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 06:10 PM)Whatever Wrote: Eric Bienemy throwback.  If Marv is any indication, should be good for at least 16 years.

Winner 
Reply/Quote
Mixon

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 06:10 PM)Whatever Wrote: Eric Bienemy throwback. If Marv is any indication, should be good for at least 16 years.

Although I’m not much on wearing jerseys anymore, I’m Actually digging this idea. A lot.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 04:28 PM)Takedown Wrote: Not a bad idea really...

Unless your name is Ohalete.
Reply/Quote