Poll: Who's jersey would you buy (assuming you don't have it already).
AJ Green
Andy Dalton
Joe Mixon
Tyler Boyd
Geno Atkins
Carlos Dunlap
Vontaze Burfict
Giovani Bernard
Other (please comment)
Bengals Legend (Munoz, Ocho, Boomer, etc.)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safest Bengals Jersey
(01-10-2019, 06:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'll be going the legend route for my next jersey. Probably Esiason.

Years a go I found a place online that would make custom retro jerseys.  I was about to order a #20 Parrish in the 70's style, but when I looked at it I realized no one would even know it was a Bengals jersey.  It looked like a generic high school jersey or maybe a Browns jersey.

At least the 80's version that Boomer wore would be identifiable as a Bengal jersey.
Reply/Quote
Get a jersey with "Lewis"

Make the number 07.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 06:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Unless your name is Ohalete.

Or ya know, Von Oelhoffen……….
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 06:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Get a jersey with "Lewis"

Make the number 07.

You are one mean hombre Fred lol
Reply/Quote
Kevin Huber
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I got my Dunlap jersey in 2015, no regrets! ?

They need to release an on-field, Colour Rush and for any player you choose.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I typically get a guy who just signed a multi-year and started as a Bengal. Got Chad, AJ, Geno, Burfict.

I’d wait to see if Boyd gets extended.

EDIT - or get some really obscure player that you really liked but never did anything and/or most everyone else disliked.
If I did that, I might get a Jordan Willis, Sean Porter, John Ross, or Orson Charles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 06:09 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Atkins, Dunlap, Green, And Dalton are all good jerseys to buy because even if they leave they will always be legends here and will always be Bengal royalty.

Dunlap and Dalton are hardly “royalty” around here.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 06:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Get a jersey with "Lewis"

Make the number 07.

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 04:32 PM)Takedown Wrote: Man Bates had such a great year. Good choice for the defensive side.

That’s the one I got.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 04:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Buy a blank one and have your name put on it.  That's the only 100% safe jersey.

That's actually a great idea.  Chances are that you'll not see another one like it, with your name and number on it.  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:20 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's actually a great idea.  Chances are that you'll not see another one like it, with your name and number on it.  

Well. I have the most common last name in America, so I'd have to be a little more creative.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:38 AM)Takedown Wrote: Well. I have the most common last name in America, so I'd have to be a little more creative.

Nice jersey, Mr. Smith..   LOL 

Thankfully, I have a less common last name of Germanic descent.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:41 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nice jersey, Mr. Smith..   LOL 

Thankfully, I have a less common last name of Germanic descent.

Johnson.. Nice guess  Wink

Lucky you. Lol.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dunlap and Dalton are hardly “royalty” around here.

Dalton just passed Esiason and will get all of Kenny's records before he leaves. I'd say his legacy in Cincy is pretty tight. (Sure, he needs a SB appearance, but as for everything else, he will leave #1)
Reply/Quote
Get one with Mike Brown's name on it.  Its NEVER going anywhere.   Sick Sick Sick
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 10:47 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Dalton just passed Esiason and will get all of Kenny's records before he leaves. I'd say his legacy in Cincy is pretty tight. (Sure, he needs a SB appearance, but as for everything else, he will leave #1)

Pretty hard to compare such different era’s. The league is just so much more pass happy now.

He’s never been an MVP like Kenny and Boomer were, along with the lack of playoff success I don’t think he’s going to pass either guy in the hearts and minds of most Bengals fans. Unless he makes a serious postseason run that is.

Dalton has been pretty durable though, which has allowed him to compile a lot of these records ( playing with AJ also helps).

“Legend” or “royalty” is a bit much as of right now though. Kind of like the guy who wants to build a Marvin statue...

Reply/Quote
I have a Corey Dillon (throwback) jersey. I like the running tiger on the sleeves. Plus, he was the workhorse of our offense at the time.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
we need more mike brown jerseys in the stands

Hes not going anywhere.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dunlap and Dalton are hardly “royalty” around here.

They will both be in the Bengals ring of honor if the Bengals ever get one.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote