Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings game....
Will be interesting to see if Mike Zimmer takes it easy on us, or totally devastates our "Mervin led" team.... Biggest mistake Mike Brown has ever made was letting Zimmer out of the building.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 09:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Will be interesting to see if Mike Zimmer takes it easy on us, or totally devastates our "Mervin led" team.... Biggest mistake Mike Brown has ever made was letting Zimmer out of the building.

No mercy. Expose our team for the true mess we are. Make Mike look stupid for ever letting Zimmer talk to another team. Put us out of our misery lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 09:45 AM)Takedown Wrote: No mercy. Expose our team for the true mess we are. Make Mike look stupid for ever letting Zimmer talk to another team. Put us out of our misery lol.

I think the Bears already did that haha. Would a big FU game from Zimmer though.

Imagine if our team had him the past few years! He's better at overcoming injuries than any other coach I believe.
Reply/Quote
I want an absolute embarrassment. I want Mike Brown to see first-hand what he gave up by letting Zimmer walk.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It's sad to see people make the same devastating mistake as their fathers. Zimmer is this generations Walsh. Mike Brown couldn't help himself making that same significant Franchise changing mistake.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 10:14 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I want an absolute embarrassment.  I want Mike Brown to see first-hand what he gave up by letting Zimmer walk.

Pretty much where I'm at too.....
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 10:14 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I want an absolute embarrassment.  I want Mike Brown to see first-hand what he gave up by letting Zimmer walk.

..and it's gonna happen. :drool: Yes Muahaha :giggle: Garfield
Reply/Quote