Burrow
Chase
Mixon
Hubbard
Pratt
Mac
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Saints Game Game Ball
Chase had a couple big plays for sure, but I have to roll with Burrow.

He was under duress for much of the game and still made things happen.

4 TDs, 126 rating, 300 yards? Yep, Burrow. No knock on Chase though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Burrow- controlled the game from start to finish. To quote Michael Cole " Vintage Burrow !"
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I went with Chase because he really helped the team with that long TD. Burrow did good, but he is expected to play like this each week.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 11:40 PM)J24 Wrote: Burrow- controlled the game from start to finish.  To quote Michael Cole " Vintage  Burrow !"

Since that horrific Steelers game (and regarding a post i saw earlier about Burrow not being very good this year--in 5 games) he's 68% comp, 1278 yds with 10 TDs and 1 INT (and 2 rushing TDs) for a 105.8 rating. That would put him right around #4 or 5 in the league.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:56 PM)kevin Wrote: Normally I do NOT do this Game Ball thing, because it is a TEAM SPORT and a TEAM EFFORT.  However Todays Game is easily CHASE.  Chase took over the game and WON it, otherwise Bengals would have lost.  Not just the last touchdown by Chase, but Chase the whole game.  Anybody voting for anybody but Chase, clearly didn't watch this game.

Thought Chase was big today and on that 3rd down play toward the end of game to extend drive on shear determination was crucial to the Bengals success.

But have to give my game ball to Joe Burrow who played Houdini in the pocket multiple times under extreme pressure Think him not having tunnel vision for Chase and spreading the ball around was what opened it up for Jamarr as well. 

Plus Joe did not get rattled on that Hines Ward special cheap shot he took at the beginning of game that could have very easily broke his jaw and surprised it did not. Yet dude dusted himself off and kept balling. 

Wish I could vote for the #1, #9 duo yet since I have to pick one, it is Burrow for me.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 11:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Since that horrific Steelers game (and regarding a post i saw earlier about Burrow not being very good this year--in 5 games) he's 68% comp, 1278 yds with 10 TDs and 1 INT (and 2 rushing TDs) for a 105.8 rating. That would put him right around #4 or 5 in the league.

True enough - that one outing is distorting his entire stat line. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:42 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Saints Punter

Pretty much irrelevant.  With a normal punt Chase's last TD would have just been 80 yards instead of 60.

Gotta be Burrow.  Three TDs passing and one running.  Credit to Chase for his big plays but Burrow played a role in each of those and made others on top of them.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Great victory for the boyz. Started out slow, but finished with a bang. So who gets the Saints' Game Ball:

Joe Burrow: 300 passing yards, 3 passing TDs, 126 Passer rating and another TD on the ground

JaMarr Chase: 7 catches, 132 Yards, 2 TDs

Joe Mixon: 5.6 YPC and a TD in the air

Sam Hubbard: 7 tackles (1 TFL), 1 sack, 1 PD

Germaine Pratt: 14 tackles

Evan McPherson: 1 FG 3 XP, We lose the game if he doesn't make that 52 yarder

Went with Joey B.  Not much of a surprise.

I thought that rushing TD was what seemed to energize the offense after another stagnant start.  

I think going all shotgun is not helpful for the rushing attack or play-action, but if this is what Joe wants, this is what he should get.  They won't go far as a rushing team at this moment anyways. 
Reply/Quote
Not Trent Taylor

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Had to go with Joe.
Reply/Quote
I went with Burrow, just because he accounted for all of our TDs and played calm and cool. Reminded me of last years Burrow. Chase was a very close 2nd though.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Definitely Burrow. 4 TDs and throwing crisp, accurate passes all day long.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm going to go with Jonah Williams. To play the whole game on a kneecap that was dislocated the previous game is remarkable to me. That must of really been real sore after the game. Just think if Adeniji was in there as a replacement.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 03:47 AM)Roland Wrote: Pretty much irrelevant.  With a normal punt Chase's last TD would have just been 80 yards instead of 60.

Gotta be Burrow.  Three TDs passing and one running.  Credit to Chase for his big plays but Burrow played a role in each of those and made others on top of them.

I bet you are a blast at parties.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 10:06 AM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I'm going to go with Jonah Williams. To play the whole game on a kneecap that was dislocated the previous game is remarkable to me. That must of really been real sore after the game. Just think if Adeniji was in there as a replacement.

Jonah got absolutely destroyed on one of the sacks. Like possibly the worst I’ve ever seen him lose type rep.

Also, who in the world gave a game ball thread a 1 star? I gave it a 5 so one of you weirdos is a double agent, or you don’t like winning…

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 06:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Jonah got absolutely destroyed on one of the sacks. Like possibly the worst I’ve ever seen him lose type rep.

Also, who in the world gave a game ball thread a 1 star? I gave it a 5 so one of you weirdos is a double agent, or you don’t like winning…

I think a lot of people click the stars by accident on their phones. I know I have before.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 06:15 PM)Synric Wrote: I think a lot of people click the stars by accident on their phones. I know I have before.

Ah, could be.

Reply/Quote
Figured I'd put this here and give a phantom vote to Zac.

Guess what all the players that went out for the coin toss have in common:

[Image: qevgukhjujydbldr6mfk.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Figured I'd put this here and give a phantom vote to Zac.

Guess what all the players that went out for the coin toss have in common:

[Image: qevgukhjujydbldr6mfk.jpg]

Never knew Stanley was from New Orleans. That's cool.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow, he took what the Defense gave him and threw underneath. Something he wasn't doing all season.

Ja'Marr should of caught that one deep ball Joe threw him too for another TD and this game wouldn't of been so close.

This was the kicker for me. Ja'Marr is just so hard to tackle for secondary's, but he needs to come down with the balls
that are right in his hands. Burrow played pretty damn good all game but Mixon let him get sacked at least twice. No
way do you give Mixon a game ball just because of his terrible pass protection.

I used to love Mixon but this is a problem with the guy. I want a pass protecting RB out there that has vision.
Reply/Quote