Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eagles game plan
(09-24-2020, 07:56 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I could see them using him for important packages like red zone or 3rd and long. Keep him on a limited snap count. They desperately need any help they can get at the WR position.

If all he did was "light drills", I'm not counting on him being ready.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Thomas, Tate, Higgins, use any of them instead of Ross. Me, I'd rather see Higgins as he is probably the successor to AJ down the line.

Defensively it is time to run a 3-4 out there as we have enough LB to run it but not enough usable DL to run a 4-3 or 4-2 like Anuramo loves so much. Make Reader NT flanked by Dunlap and Hubbard. OLB would be ADG and Pratt and ILB Bynes and Wilson. That reduces the area each LB has to cover and gives better odds of stopping runs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 08:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: Thomas, Tate, Higgins, use any of them instead of Ross. Me, I'd rather see Higgins as he is probably the successor to AJ down the line.

Defensively it is time to run a 3-4 out there as we have enough LB to run it but not enough usable DL to run a 4-3 or 4-2 like Anuramo loves so much. Make Reader NT flanked by Dunlap and Hubbard. OLB would be ADG and Pratt and ILB Bynes and Wilson. That reduces the area each LB has to cover and gives better odds of stopping runs.

I do like this idea Joelist. Cool
Reply/Quote