Poll: Daltagala's salary. . .
Dolegala's salary
Dalton's salary
Both
Neither. Daltagala is a new person.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Salary cap question
I was wondering what the cap ramifications would be if one day when Dalton and Dolegala were doing some passing drills a piano fell on them crushing Andy's body and Jake's head and then the Bengals' medical staff performed an emercengy surgery attaching Dalton's head to Dolegala's body.  Would the Bengals' have to pay Daltogala Dolegala's salary because an overwhelming majority of Daltogala (the entire body) came from Dolegala?  Or would they have to pay it Dalton's salary because the surviving brain really controls the entire body?  Or could Daltogala demand BOTH Dalton's and Dolegala's salary?
Reply/Quote
All I know is they would be allowed to run for a third and fourth Presidential term even if they already served two.

[Image: tumblr_m9yk7ke53w1rawb5do1_500.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was wondering what the cap ramifications would be if one day when Dalton and Dolegala were doing some passing drills a piano fell on them crushing Andy's body and Jake's head and then the Bengals' medical staff performed an emercengy surgery attaching Dalton's head to Dolegala's body.  Would the Bengals' have to pay Daltogala Dolegala's salary because an overwhelming majority of Daltogala (the entire body) came from Dolegala?  Or would they have to pay it Dalton's salary because the surviving brain really controls the entire body?  Or could Daltogala demand BOTH Dalton's and Dolegala's salary?

If this thread is a sign of things to come for the Bengals, then this off-season could go down as one of the worst in all of sports history.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was wondering what the cap ramifications would be if one day when Dalton and Dolegala were doing some passing drills a piano fell on them crushing Andy's body and Jake's head and then the Bengals' medical staff performed an emercengy surgery attaching Dalton's head to Dolegala's body.  Would the Bengals' have to pay Daltogala Dolegala's salary because an overwhelming majority of Daltogala (the entire body) came from Dolegala?  Or would they have to pay it Dalton's salary because the surviving brain really controls the entire body?  Or could Daltogala demand BOTH Dalton's and Dolegala's salary?

The Dolegala  body would die of shock looking at the red hair on his transplanted head and Daltons brain would blow a fuse knowing there is no way the new body will never ever be able to reproduce the stupid style tecnniques.  
Reply/Quote
You know Fred.. You bring up an interesting thing unrelated to the bengals.. I've often said that if I ever had my choice of how to die it would be a piano, maybe a big safe fall on me from out of nowhere from the 40th floor of some building as I'm walking along looking at some skirt billowing in the breeze. Some guy 18 blocks away picks some goo from his shirt pocket and says, "Hey, is that an eyeball or something?" Tongue
Knowing my rotten luck it would merely crush my foot and cripple me for life...or worse..only hit my pecker and rip it off.. Sad

By the way..under what circumstances would a piano be falling anywhere above PBS? Is this your dream flight of death or something? I kind of have to believe the league would give em a pass on the salary cap issue under those circumstances though.. The medical insurance might cover it though, but unlikely and Mike Brown would be WAY to cheap to pay for it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: ... the Bengals' medical staff performed an emercengy surgery attaching Dalton's head to Dolegala's body...

I wonder if the carpet matches its pubes. 
Reply/Quote