Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon.com once again promoting pedos.
(05-23-2016, 01:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote:  

If the shoe fits. LOL

Well, that explains the virginity issue. Take your shoes off, you'll get asked for an encore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-23-2016, 01:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I always look at it as it takes all types. I think people with open relationships or those that handle things more casually or whatever, more power to them. As long as everyone is okay with the situation and understands how things are going down then it's all groovy. I also know it ain't for me. Well, with the exception of one woman where it was uncharacteristically unattached sex for me.

I agree.
Also, I can honestly say that I've never lied to, nor cheated on a woman.
Well, maybe ....unless you count the whole "Oh sure, I'll let you know before I..." statement that can be lost in the moment.
LOL

Sorry for going off-topic.
(05-23-2016, 02:03 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I agree.
Also, I can honestly say that I've never lied to, nor cheated on a woman.
Well, maybe ....unless you count the whole "Oh sure, I'll let you know before I..." statement that can be lost in the moment.
LOL

I'm just all about all parties consenting and knowing the situation, including people in the relationship that may not be participating in the act. Apart from that, I don't care what consenting adults do.

(05-23-2016, 02:03 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sorry for going off-topic.

Well, the OP was intentionally hyperbolic and is problematic for discussion. Pedophilia is something that elicits emotional reactions from people on a base level. Makes it hard to discuss.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-23-2016, 02:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm just all about all parties consenting and knowing the situation, including people in the relationship that may not be participating in the act. Apart from that, I don't care what consenting adults do.

Well, the OP was intentionally hyperbolic and is problematic for discussion. Pedophilia is something that elicits emotional reactions from people on a base level. Makes it hard to discuss.

yeah no normal sane person really cares what consenting adults do
People suck
Why do folks want to take away a 12 year old's right to consent to sex? Don't we give them the right to choose their sexuality at that age and have abortions without parental permission?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-23-2016, 04:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why do folks want to take away a 12 year old's right to consent to sex? Don't we give them the right to choose their sexuality at that age and have abortions without parental permission?

Are you voicing support of 12 year olds engaging in sex with adults, or with other 12 year olds?
(05-23-2016, 04:24 PM)Benton Wrote: Are you voicing support of 12 year olds engaging in sex with adults, or with other 12 year olds?

That probably sounded far more snarky, and far less creepy, in his head.
(05-23-2016, 04:24 PM)Benton Wrote: Are you voicing support of 12 year olds engaging in sex with adults, or with other 12 year olds?

I'm sure he's truly concerned for the 12 year olds...i doubt he could be asking for nefarious reasons Ninja
People suck
(05-23-2016, 04:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why do folks want to take away a 12 year old's right to consent to sex? Don't we give them the right to choose their sexuality at that age and have abortions without parental permission?

I don't think anyone gives anyone the right to choose their sexuality. Your sexuality is what it is.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

I'm voicing my support of rights. Who can disagree with that? I don't support a 12 year old having sex with anyone. 

(05-23-2016, 04:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't think anyone gives anyone the right to choose their sexuality. Your sexuality is what it is.
What if they identify as promiscuous and/or an adult? Who are you to object? 

(05-23-2016, 04:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't think anyone gives anyone the right to choose their sexuality. Your sexuality is what it is.

Pretty much, that whole brain chemistry thing.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-23-2016, 04:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm voicing my support of rights. Who can disagree with that? I don't support a 12 year old having sex with anyone. 

I support your right to have rights. I'm not sure if I would extend that to the "right" of a 12 year old for having sex. I'm really not sure where you were going with the other post about people wanting "to take away a 12 year old's right to consent to sex."
(05-23-2016, 04:50 PM)Benton Wrote: I support your right to have rights. I'm not sure if I would extend that to the "right" of a 12 year old for having sex. I'm really not sure where you were going with the other post about people wanting "to take away a 12 year old's right to consent to sex."

Hell, I don't even want 12 year old girls showering with grown men, but we have to work to be less bigoted. 

(05-23-2016, 04:27 PM)Au165 Wrote: That probably sounded far more snarky, and far less creepy, in his head.

You're right we should probably just support them bing able to shower together. 

I'm trying to fit in here. 

Isn't hyperbole fun?

12 year olds don't have the right to get their ears pierced without parental consent but they should totally be told they can consent to sex with an adult.

Merp.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-23-2016, 08:18 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Isn't hyperbole fun?

12 year olds don't have the right to get their ears pierced without parental consent but they should totally be told they can consent to sex with an adult.

Merp.

WHAT!?!?!?! You mean we are forcing these young girls into back alleys to have piercing done by someone who isn't a trained professional and uses dirty needles; if their parent doesn't consent to them getting their ears pierced. Something must be done. 

(05-23-2016, 08:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WHAT!?!?!?! You mean we are forcing these young girls into back alleys to have piercing done by someone who isn't a trained professional and uses dirty needles; if their parent doesn't consent to them getting their ears pierced. Something must be done. 

because the risks to these girls is so similar.  botched home piercing.  botched home abortion.

keep kidding yourself.
(05-23-2016, 08:58 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: because the risks to these girls is so similar.  botched home piercing.  botched home abortion.

keep kidding yourself.

Who knows: They might screw it up so bad that the baby lives. 

(05-23-2016, 09:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who knows: They might screw it up so bad that the baby lives. 

yeah.  who cares about the living breathing woman, right?