Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salt: LeVeon Bell TD celebration mocks AJ Green choking Jalen Ramsey
Le'Veon Bell said his touchdown celebration with JuJu Smith-Schuster was a re-enactment of A.J. Green choking Jalen Ramsey. 'We just freak it,' said Bell of his routines with JuJu. How will A.J. take it? 'I don't know. I guess we'll see," he said.

I didn't see it, but I guess I find this kind of funny.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well, when you suck (i.e. the Bengals), people mock you.

The Steelers have the personnel to come from behind to win the game, we don't. At least they have a voice to reach the team for better or worse, where as we just have this message board......

I'd make fun of them too.

Next week after their next TD, they should mock Marvin by giggling, clapping and saying "LET'S GO!"
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Why are they so obsessed with the Bengals?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:58 PM)treee Wrote: Why are they so obsessed with the Bengals?

You beat me to it. Bell especially is obsessed, every word out of his mouth is about the Bengals lmao
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 08:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: You beat me to it. Bell especially is obsessed, every word out of his mouth is about the Bengals lmao

Lol, he can never get enough of Burfict usually.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:55 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Well, when you suck (i.e. the Bengals), people mock you.

The Steelers have the personnel to come from behind to win the game, we don't. At least they have a voice to reach the team for better or worse, where as we just have this message board......

Next week after their next TD, they should mock Marvin by giggling, clapping and saying "LET'S GO!"

Well we kinda did against the same team.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Isn't this what bullies do? Beat you down then kick you when you're down, make fun of you, cast blame on you.. Sound familiar?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Le'Veon Bell said his touchdown celebration with JuJu Smith-Schuster was a re-enactment of A.J. Green choking Jalen Ramsey. 'We just freak it,' said Bell of his routines with JuJu. How will A.J. take it? 'I don't know. I guess we'll see," he said.

I didn't see it, but I guess I find this kind of funny.

Grown man's body.  Twelve year old child's brain.  Says a lot more about him than AJ.  He can run and catch a football.  Beyond that, he's a waste of space on the planet.  He's a joke alright.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:58 PM)treee Wrote: Why are they so obsessed with the Bengals?

This. I think Bell is secretly in love with some of the Bengals players and like a little schoolboy this is the only way he knows how to express himself by being mean to his secret crush.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:55 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Well, when you suck (i.e. the Bengals), people mock you.  

The Steelers have the personnel to come from behind to win the game, we don't.  At least they have a voice to reach the team for better or worse, where as we just have this message board......

The Steelers don't mock AJ Green, he is highly respected among the fans of Black & Gold. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

They do laugh at Marvin Lewis and thank Mike Brown everyday he retains him. They don't respect Burfict either because he is a mental case and is out to hurt players with cheap shots instead of being a superior competitor when he has some talent. Nobody fears Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
AJ Greens next celebration should be acting like he's sitting on the couch passing a bowl of weed between him and his friends.

Who's the real dumb one here, Bell?
Reply/Quote
I think it it looks more like them mocking Ramsey. He’s the one that got tossed. Twice.
Reply/Quote
we should do something about it. Like start winning football games
Reply/Quote
Burfinct and AJ Green make me miss ocho 5.
Reply/Quote
Bengals to Bell:
[Image: 6383e1d7ee2b426aeea43d0113c76f38ae06e3d0...ee7477.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Inciting Burfict to pop his other knee like a chicken bone.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 08:33 PM)nickndfl Wrote: The Steelers don't mock AJ Green, he is highly respected among the fans of Black & Gold. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

They do laugh at Marvin Lewis and thank Mike Brown everyday he retains him. They don't respect Burfict either because he is a mental case and is out to hurt players with cheap shots instead of being a superior competitor when he has some talent. Nobody fears Andy Dalton.

Yep Burfict is reminds me of many of steeler players in that very same way. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I am using this to program my 1 year old niece that the colors yellow and black = bad.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 08:33 PM)nickndfl Wrote: The Steelers don't mock AJ Green, he is highly respected among the fans of Black & Gold. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Really tho. Who gives a ****?

Reply/Quote
I got a huge laugh about it both times...First, you have the normally low-key, professional AJ flipping out and attacking a player, throwing him down, punching his helmet, and getting thrown out of the game. That alone was hilarious. Then, a week later, you have a totally different team recreating it all as a TD celebration, like some grade school play. I can't believe more here don't see the humor of it all.
You just can't make this sh*t up....
Reply/Quote