Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salt: LeVeon Bell TD celebration mocks AJ Green choking Jalen Ramsey
This team deserves every bit of ridicule..... We are a joke from the top down.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals were in any kind of position to make fun of the Steelers I’d be all for it. Bell does have a weird obsession though.
Reply/Quote
So... Anyone still want to shit on Marvin for saying that bringing back the celebrations wasn't a good idea? Alleged grown men playing hide and seek? Reenactment of fights? C'mon man... This shit is so corny.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Le'Veon Bell said his touchdown celebration with JuJu Smith-Schuster was a re-enactment of A.J. Green choking Jalen Ramsey. 'We just freak it,' said Bell of his routines with JuJu. How will A.J. take it? 'I don't know. I guess we'll see," he said.

I didn't see it, but I guess I find this kind of funny.

I think it shows that for whatever reason, it makes the steelers feel better about the Bengals by rubbing their noses in it at every opportunity. 

Our next coach has to be someone that hates pitt and shoves it up their ass for a change.

On a side note, maybe the Bengal's players should punk Pig Ben and simulate a rape for a TD celebration?  No?  Not very classy?  Well, there you have it.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 09:29 AM)jason Wrote: So... Anyone still want to shit on Marvin for saying that bringing back the celebrations wasn't a good idea? Alleged grown men playing hide and seek? Reenactment of fights? C'mon man... This shit is so corny.

yeah, oddly enough, I went to a little league game and have never seen the same antics. 

Guess he was wrong?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 09:29 AM)jason Wrote: So... Anyone still want to shit on Marvin for saying that bringing back the celebrations wasn't a good idea? Alleged grown men playing hide and seek? Reenactment of fights? C'mon man... This shit is so corny.

They are so contrived and usually just awful.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:55 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Well, when you suck (i.e. the Bengals), people mock you.  

The Steelers have the personnel to come from behind to win the game, we don't.  At least they have a voice to reach the team for better or worse, where as we just have this message board......

I'd make fun of them too.

Next week after their next TD, they should mock Marvin by giggling, clapping and saying "LET'S GO!"

The Steelers have a winning organizational culture too. In close games, they generally find a way to win.

Whereas in close games, the Bengals find a way to lose.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Le'Veon Bell said his touchdown celebration with JuJu Smith-Schuster was a re-enactment of A.J. Green choking Jalen Ramsey. 'We just freak it,' said Bell of his routines with JuJu. How will A.J. take it? 'I don't know. I guess we'll see," he said.

I didn't see it, but I guess I find this kind of funny.

I saw this on the highlights.  I have to admit I thought it was kind of funny too.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 09:56 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: yeah, oddly enough, I went to a little league game and have never seen the same antics. 

Guess he was wrong?

I wasn't talking about the influence on kids part.... Moreso about how stupid these celebrations are.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:50 AM)jason Wrote: I wasn't talking about the influence on kids part.... Moreso about how stupid these celebrations are.

That was the part people were shitting on him for (at least why i was). Believe he also said it after down-playing Pacmans spitting endeavor as well, which made it extra shocking.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Don't they have bigger fish to fry? I mean we all know the Bengals suck.

What's with the obsession?
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 10:23 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Steelers have a winning organizational culture too. In close games, they generally find a way to win.

Whereas in close games, the Bengals find a way to lose.

[Image: 5139775183_6a4e510f3a.jpg.6c8c190df6ad0d...c8e92d.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I thought this was pretty funny. I don't really see any harm in this. Especially when so many players came out vocally supporting AJ.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:55 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Well, when you suck (i.e. the Bengals), people mock you.  

The Steelers have the personnel to come from behind to win the game, we don't.  At least they have a voice to reach the team for better or worse, where as we just have this message board......

I'd make fun of them too.

Next week after their next TD, they should mock Marvin by giggling, clapping and saying "LET'S GO!"

Yes. yes, and yes. Unfortunately, the Steelers have the credibility to mock our pathetic franchise. Over the years I've grown to stop hating them, like some hapless homer boob, and respect the consistency they produce year after year. That doesn't mean I'm a Steelers fan, but I think a rational person can admire what they do.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote