Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-18-2016, 03:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No not at all.

It all started when Lucie called ME a racists because I support PP and some racist also support PP.  So I then pointed out to him that the same logic would make him a racists because the KKK agrees with some of the things that he supports.

I never really called him a racxists.  I just pointed out that the argument he was trying to use against me would alos make him a racist

This is when you jumped in and started blindly defending Luci einstead of reading the thread to see what was really going on.

Oh I read it as Lucie giving his opinion on PP and then folks began attacking him. Let me look at the first page again,,,,,,,,

Hey, wait a minute. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-18-2016, 04:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh I read it as Lucie giving his opinion on PP and then folks began attacking him. Let me look at the first page again,,,,,,,,

Hey, wait a minute. 

Here is a clue.

Which member was the first one to bring up race and racial eugenics?  Isn't that the issue that got you all worked up and leaping to Lucie's rescue?
(01-18-2016, 04:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is a clue.

Which member was the first one to bring up race and racial eugenics?  Isn't that the issue that got you all worked up and leaping to Lucie's rescue?

Lucie brought up his opinion on PP and provided his reasoning for such an opinion.

The "leaping to the rescue" came because of the hypocrisy of many on this forum. The whole I can label you whatever I want because you labeled folks.

I answered your question now you answer mine. Who was the first poster personally attacked in this thread?

(01-18-2016, 05:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The "leaping to the rescue" came because of the hypocrisy of many on this forum. The whole I can label you whatever I want because you labeled folks.

Again, calling people from the middle east "brown" is not considered "racist" because it is not promoting a negative stereotype.

So I don't see all this hypocrisy that you are crying about.
(01-18-2016, 05:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I answered your question now you answer mine. Who was the first poster personally attacked in this thread?

Let me guess.  You consider someone saying Lucie does not believe the evidence that the PP videos are untruthful an "attack".

I can see someone as hyper-sensitive as you considering a simple statement like that as an attack.  You guys wear out your victim cards pretty quickly 
(01-17-2016, 05:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Notice how he ran away from the "eugenics" argument once I showed how ridiculious it was?

BTW what color are Cubans again?

Ran away from what? Everything I said regarding PP and negative eugenics is completely true. It's also true that you are repeating the same reasons/excuses to promote abortion amoung the poor that the negro project and Sanger used.
(01-17-2016, 11:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: You racist to entire swaths of humanity based solely on which country they come from.

Yeah the counties where the population is uncivilized based on our western civilized norms. No idea where race comes into this though.... I just don't want uncivilized populations here. You could say I am nationalistic in that view. But not racist, unless you are using the amoeba definition of racist that you all like to pull out.
(01-18-2016, 01:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why don't you drop this red herring and go back to the original issue.

Who cares if a KKK member hangs a Mexican for some reason other than his technical racial desigantion?  The unwarranted hatred is still pure evil.  Do you really think it is okay to hate all Muslims because they are not a "race".  Do you think it is okay to hate all Mexicans because they are not really a different race?

What is the point of this discussion?  Do you really feel justified in hating a group of people that look different from you just because they are technically not a different race?  Is that the argument you are making?

And what about the fact that Lucie uses "dark skinned" and "race" interchangeably?  Why didn't you attack him over that?  is it because you arec trying to justify his hatred?

my hate?

Yep. You ate right. I hate killing babies I feel that all these children should have a chance at life no matter their families station in life.

Why do you feel the need to regurgitate the same eugenics propaganda that Sanger used to start PP and to push the negro project? Have you just bought into the propaganda for so many years you have been fooled into actually believing..... You are like the Germans who claimed they didn't know the Jews were being slaughtered.

Wake up man. I know you are a smart and thoughtful guy.
(01-18-2016, 07:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Again, calling people from the middle east "brown" is not considered "racist" because it is not promoting a negative stereotype.

So I don't see all this hypocrisy that you are crying about.

But calling them white was grounds to be labeled such.

The hypocrisy that I am pointing to is those that think they are so open-minded yet constantly work toward divisiveness. 

" I'm open-minded, you're a hateful, racist, bigoted inbred".

Hell, the most open-minded will call pointing it out, crying. 

(01-18-2016, 03:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No not at all.

It all started when Lucie called ME a racists because I support PP and some racist also support PP.   So I then pointed out to him that the same logic would make him a racists because the KKK agrees with some of the things that he supports.

I never really called him a racxists.  I just pointed out that the argument he was trying to use against me would alos make him a racist

This is when you jumped in and started blindly defending Luci einstead of reading the thread to see what was really going on.

1. Show me where I called you a racist? I only said that you were defending PP with the same reasoning used by negative eugenicists to promote the negro project back in the day.

I don't think you are a racist at all. I think you have been brain washed via propaganda that has been massaged for the past 100 years.

2. You don't call me a racist. Thats pat and the rest of the buffoons.
(01-18-2016, 07:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me guess.  You consider someone saying Lucie does not believe the evidence that the PP videos are untruthful an "attack".

I can see someone as hyper-sensitive as you considering a simple statement like that as an attack.  You guys wear out your victim cards pretty quickly 

First page alone:

Post #5 is labeled a liar and lives in an alternate universe.
Post #11 called an idiot
Post #12 claimed to be a “character”
Post #20 accused of posting silly claims and considered a rube

No where did i state that someone saying he doesn't believe PP videos are untruthful an attack. Is that one of those "Red Straws' you dislike so much? 

(01-18-2016, 10:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why do you feel the need to regurgitate the same eugenics propaganda that Sanger used to start PP and to push the negro project?     Have you just bought into the propaganda for so many years you have been fooled into actually believing.....     You are like the Germans who claimed they didn't know the Jews were being slaughtered.  

1.  I do not say that only a small percentage of the population deserves to hate children because they are genetically inferior.  That is what eugenists claimed.  Claiming that I am saying this is a complete and total lie.

2.  The fact that an abortion is a benefit to poor people who can not afford the child has ZERO to do with Eugenics.  The fact that people who supported eugenics claimed that abortions were a benefit to poor minorities does not mean it is not true.  Both you and the KKK oppose affirmative action.  Does that mean you have been brainwashed by KKK propaganda and are just regurgitating what they have told you?

3.  PP does the OPPOSITE of what eugenics would support when they help poor minorities with reproductive health problems get pregnant.

4.  I have slapped this exact same foolish shit back in your face before.  Why do you keep bringing it back?
(01-18-2016, 10:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First page alone:

Post #5 is labeled a liar and lives in an alternate universe.
Post #11 called an idiot
Post #12 claimed to be a “character”
Post #20 accused of posting silly claims and considered a rube

No where did i state that someone saying he doesn't believe PP videos are untruthful an attack. Is that one of those "Red Straws' you dislike so much? 

You said "first" and this was said before anything you list.

(01-13-2016, 03:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So does that make you one of the ones who believe that poor people are better off getting abortions so that pp can sell off the parts of poor people's babies for money.    All under the gov sub....

Look dude.  PP is evil.   Choosing who lives and who dies based off of their financial status or race is wrong.

But I guess you don't consider anything like that as an insult.  Or divisive.  Because only liberals say bad things, right?
(01-18-2016, 10:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But calling them white was grounds to be labeled such.

No it was not.

He was never called racists just because he called middle eastern people white.  That is beyond stupid.
(01-18-2016, 11:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You said "first" and this was said before anything you list.

But I guess you don't consider anything like that as an insult.  Or divisive.  Because only liberals say bad things, right?

I consider it an insult to PP;  not anyone in this forum. Was there a personal insult in there that I missed?

Of course liberals aren't the only ones that say bad things and not sure I've ever said such a thing. Is that one of those "Red Straws" you like to point out to others? 

(01-18-2016, 10:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Show me where I called you a racist?  

Here

(01-16-2016, 01:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's clear that you and others here support the continuation of the negro project. 
(01-18-2016, 11:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I consider it an insult to PP;  not anyone in this forum. Was there a personal insult in there that I missed?

Yes clearly.  When he implied that Gmdino supported pure evil.

But again, noting a conservative says is devisive or an insult, right?
(01-18-2016, 11:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course liberals aren't the only ones that say bad things and not sure I've ever said such a thing. Is that one of those "Red Straws" you like to point out to others? 

Ah, I understand now.  The comments you made about people who think they are open minded does not apply to conservatives because they never consider themselves open minded.
(01-18-2016, 11:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes clearly.  When he implied that Gmdino supported pure evil.

But again, noting a conservative says is devisive or an insult, right?

Given the standard you have established here as a personal insult he was replying to this:

(01-13-2016, 03:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: Shocked 

Oh!  I forgot you are one the handful of people who believe the videos but not EVERYTHING ELSE SHOWING THE VIDEOS WERE WRONG.

Cool
Given your standard that was an insult and happened "first", and was a reply to a post that simply said excellent.
Once again I never said a conservative never says anything insulting. Is that ANOTHER one of those "Red Straws" that those who have no point try to introduce?

(01-18-2016, 11:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ah, I understand now.  The comments you made about people who think they are open minded does not apply to conservatives because they never consider themselves open minded.

No, most conservatives are pretty resolute in their convictions. They just don't employ the tactic of telling everyone they are open-minded while condoning everything they don't agree with.