Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Hubbard
Can we take a break from all the arguing for a minute, and agree that this is pretty cool?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I have the short sleeve version of that shirt, I've had it 10+ years and I still wear here and there.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Love the hometown Cincinnati roots its a big reason Im a fan of adding Jackson Carman in the 3rd if hes there. I don't know if Jackson is a Bengals fan but he grew up In Fairfield. 3rd round Guard prospect with the possibility at playing Tackle.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Might be the proudest Bengal on our team. So glad we snagged him.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 08:20 AM)Synric Wrote: Love the hometown Cincinnati roots its a big reason Im a fan of adding Jackson Carman in the 3rd if hes there. I don't know if Jackson is a Bengals fan but he grew up In Fairfield. 3rd round Guard prospect with the possibility at playing Tackle.

Also from Clemson just like Tee who grew up a Bengals fan.

All 3 are studs even if Hubbard needs to get better rushing the passer. Think he can too. He made it a point to become much 
better at stopping the run last offseason and ended up the best outside run stopper in the league according to many. Think he
can do the same at rushing the passer this Offseason and become a complete End for us. He will work his ass off that is for sure.

Yes, wanting Carman in the 3rd for sure if he is there and would even be fine with him at 38.
Reply/Quote
Very cool
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 08:20 AM)Synric Wrote: Love the hometown Cincinnati roots its a big reason Im a fan of adding Jackson Carman in the 3rd if hes there. I don't know if Jackson is a Bengals fan but he grew up In Fairfield. 3rd round Guard prospect with the possibility at playing Tackle.

Carman could be the next Clint Boling - College OT who shifts inside for the NFL and has a really good career, plus can also play OT in a pinch.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 01:15 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I have the short sleeve version of that shirt, I've had it 10+ years and I still wear here and there.

I'd imagine you look quite spiffy in your checkered shirt
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 01:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can we take a break from all the arguing for a minute, and agree that this is pretty cool?

I like Hubbard, but man I wish he'd provide more of a pass rush.
I'm hoping the Bengals draft an edge rusher in Rd 2-4 who can rotate in for Hubbard on the edge on passing downs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Dude is living the dream! He is a good/ underrated player as well. One of the best Edge run defenders in the league.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Big payday coming for Hubbard. Hopefully he doesn’t try to break the bank and we should be able to get an extension done with him before the season. Throw some sack and TFL escalators in on a fair deal that would make him a top paid DE if he hits them.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 09:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Big payday coming for Hubbard. Hopefully he doesn’t try to break the bank and we should be able to get an extension done with him before the season. Throw some sack and TFL escalators in on a fair deal that would make him a top paid DE if he hits them.

I hope they are able to re-sign him right after they are done with Bates’ new contract.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 10:31 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I hope they are able to re-sign him right after they are done with Bates’ new contract.

Can't see them not getting both done at the same time. Have a PC for both as well.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote