Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Hubbard Fowling Tournament
First of all: I've never heard of this; apparently it is "bowling with a football"

Secondly: Did anyone know Sam Hubbard hosted an annual tournament and/or even been?

https://www.bengals.com/photos/sam-hubbard-2022-fowling-tournament#399947fc-a7c7-4006-9f95-e33cdb4db3b5

Finally: Is this guy next to Sam a NFL player?

[Image: vmtdoynks0vp81gnwkhb.jpg]
Dude looks a little like Quinton Spain, which would be interesting
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2022, 12:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all: I've never heard of this; apparently it is "bowling with a football"

Secondly: Did anyone know Sam Hubbard hosted an annual tournament and/or even been?

https://www.bengals.com/photos/sam-hubbard-2022-fowling-tournament#399947fc-a7c7-4006-9f95-e33cdb4db3b5

Finally: Is this guy next to Sam a NFL player?

[Image: vmtdoynks0vp81gnwkhb.jpg]
Dude looks a little like Quinton Spain, which would be interesting

Sometimes I have hard time discerning whether or not you are being sarcastic in your posts, so I am going to jump in with the full expectation of getting whooshed here...

That is DJ Reader next to Sam. 
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2022, 01:48 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Sometimes I have hard time discerning whether or not you are being sarcastic in your posts, so I am going to jump in with the full expectation of getting whooshed here...

That is DJ Reader next to Sam. 

Thanks. Spain would have been a better story..

Reply/Quote
Interesting. Never heard of that. Next time I go bowing I'm going to take a football. I'll probably only get one try before getting kicked out because the football jammed up the equipment. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2022, 01:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks. Spain would have been a better story..

As far as I know, Spain was working out with Burrow and co. at Black Sheep, so he is still around.
Reply/Quote
I saw the title and figured that by fowling, it would be turkey, duck or pheasant hunting.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2022, 01:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I saw the title and figured that by fowling, it would be turkey, duck or pheasant hunting.

Before I researched and found out more about it. I thought it was bowling with frozen turkeys. 

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2022, 01:55 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Interesting.  Never heard of that.   Next time I go bowing I'm going to take a football.   I'll probably only get one try before getting kicked out because the football jammed up the equipment.  :)

I've never heard The Gutter referred to as equipment. 

Reply/Quote
Might as well show how well I know what Bengal players look like. Are these 2 Bengals, and if so, who?
[Image: pyv1pfdmojmhlplkgq1m.jpg]

Now I am pretty sure this is George:
[Image: dezgvjaa8y0srdkzlc3x.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2022, 01:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I saw the title and figured that by fowling, it would be turkey, duck or pheasant hunting.

Same here, thought they would be hunting fowl lol
Reply/Quote

My dyslexia kicked in and I scanned/read "Sam Hubbard Following Tournament"

I briefly thought "Twitter follow competition? Entourage like a PGA golfer? Is Sam THAT popular in Cincinnati?" before re-reading it.

Keep in mind, dyslexic and legal weed.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Thanks god it’s doesn’t involve chooks. I was getting Michael Vick vibes.
Reply/Quote
I've been fowling before. It's pretty fun.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote