Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Hubbard-Free Store Foodbank
Our hometown guy Sam is matching donations to the Freestore Foodbank. If you can help a lot of our neighbors are struggling right now

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Carlos Dunlap has offered to match Sam so now for every $1 donated the Food Bank gets $3

Reply/Quote
Does anyone know if the food bank donation is given to just Cincinnati or surrounding suburb food banks> I know many are hurting, I just saw a notice from Loveland begging for donations.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2020, 03:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Does anyone know if the food bank donation is given to just Cincinnati or surrounding suburb food banks> I know many are hurting, I just saw a notice from Loveland begging for donations.

They work with 20 counties in the tri-state region

About Freestore Foodbank:
The Freestore Foodbank is the largest emergency food and services provider to children and families in Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana. The organization distributes 33 million meals annually to low-income individuals and families. The Freestore Foodbank supports 511 community partners in 20 counties throughout Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana, including food kitchens, homeless shelters, emergency food pantries, social service centers and program sites. By providing emergency food distribution, the Freestore Foodbank responds to the issue of poverty and food insecurity in our community and provides an array of services (emergency clothing, housing services, SNAP assistance, Medicaid outreach and others) aimed at creating self-reliance. The Freestore Foodbank is a member of Feeding America.

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2020, 03:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Does anyone know if the food bank donation is given to just Cincinnati or surrounding suburb food banks> I know many are hurting, I just saw a notice from Loveland begging for donations.

They work with 20 counties in the tri-state region

Reply/Quote
Sometimes, I love this team. Nicely done. ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting this. As of now, people have donated over $11,000.
Well your honor, we've plenty of hearsay and conjecture, those are kinds of evidence. - Lionel Hutz
Reply/Quote
Tri Health is matching the second $9400
The first set of donations raised $28,200 with what the public raised, Sam's match, and Carlos's match. Another $28,000 would be awesome and so helpful to so many who are struggling

Reply/Quote
These are the good stories in this time that give you faith in humanity.

Well done Sam and Big Los. Cool
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are now matching the donations

Reply/Quote