Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sam Hubbard appreciation thread
Hubbard played like his hair was on fire all day. Great effort.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sam Hubbard may be our best defensive player by the time the season has ended. His motor is unmatched. Love this guy!
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:46 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Sam Hubbard may be our best defensive player by the time the season has ended. His motor is unmatched. Love this guy!

Idk if I’d go that far. Geno is a special player.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Sam is a hell of a player. He has a great motor and that helps him win his matchups. There's no denying that he'll become a future leader on the D. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Who drafted all these guys..... Cool  Tobin might not be a dumb as some try to make him.

He let Whit and Zeitler walk in free agency. He is good at drafting but man some of his mistakes in free agency is terrible.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:45 PM)Brimey Wrote: I love this kid. He brings it EVERY play. Smart player, no extra crap, just coming hard from snap to whistle. Anytime I saw a Seahawks player get to the edge, there would be 94 chasing full speed after him. I think he's soon to be a team leader and the heart and soul of this defense.

Agreed. stud
Reply/Quote