Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Hubbard has stepped up his pass rushing game
And it's HUGE for this team. People were worried about a lack of pass rushers, but nobody saw Hubbard turning into a 10+ sack kind of guy this year

Major props to Sam Hubbard. A complete DE
Reply/Quote
We've been gushing over this guy forever. When did you just notice him?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:49 PM)motoarch Wrote: We've been gushing over this guy forever.  When did you just notice him?

?? People recognized he was a great run stopper. People were not as high on him as a pass rusher.

he looks much better as a pass rusher this year. People thought the one weakness on the defense was a lack of consistent pass rush from other players

these are just facts. go ***** elsewhere
Reply/Quote
I think Hubbard has the pass rush techniques down now.I was also glad to see some of other young guys step up,especially with the injuries to Wilson,Topou,Reader. Go Bengals.
Reply/Quote
If you are a tank against the run it didn’t make sense his pass rush drop off was so large so this is good natural development from a guy.

Hubbard is a freakin beast. Love that man. Every time he makes a play it just feels different. I think it’s cause nobody really expected anything from him draft day.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I loved how he got his sack right after Hendrickson went down, reminding teams he was still there.
Reply/Quote
Hubbard is a Swiss Army knife type DE and does it all well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote