Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Hubbard nfl man of the year nomination.
I've just seen a video on YouTube about Sam and the work he does not only for the team but his foundation and the fantastic work in the community. Being so far away I was unaware of his actions, but what a tremendous young man he is. On the video his own dad says he wishes he was more like his son - now that's an accolade usually the other way round. Not only is he a great team player on the field, off it every community needs people like him . He could easily stay home and play video games or some other pastime but he goes out of his way to make a difference for others less fortunate than himself. Our team and your city should be proud to have people like him around. I for one wish him every success in his nomination. If someone could put the video on this thread I'd be very grateful - it's a good watch about a fine young man.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 06:52 PM)Cuzz from England Wrote: If someone could put the video on this thread I'd be very grateful - it's a good watch about a fine young man.

I'm not sure which video you mean but you can always just copy the link to the video and paste it in a post here.  Or if you are more adventurous when creating (or full editing) a post click the icon that looks like movie film at the top of the post creation page where all the formatting options are.  That will open a small window and if it is a Youtube video select YT from the drop down options and past the URL to the video where it says Video URL.   That should embed the YT video in the post.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote