Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sam Hubbard shout out, using his noggin
He had a good game and a good season, And who else would think to use his helmet to get a pass defended ? Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He had a good game and a good season, And who else would think to use his helmet to get a pass defended ?  Hilarious

It's a shame the helmet didn't make the Pro Bowl and I bet the media disrespects it for MVP voting. Even the cart gets more props.  LMAO
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He had a good game and a good season, And who else would think to use his helmet to get a pass defended ?  Hilarious

That's not what I read in Game Day every week.  Apparently he is terrible and the worst end in the NFL, stats be damned!

I guess he is the new Justin Smith!
Reply/Quote
He needs to put an "X" marks the spot for future QBs on that helmet. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:57 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's a shame the helmet didn't make the Pro Bowl and I bet the media disrespects it for MVP voting. Even the cart gets more propsLMAO

The funniest thing if the Bengals were to win the Super Bowl is putting the Lombardi on that damn cart in all of it's glory!

Posting it all over social media.

Do it for the fans!!  Do it for Dusty!!

Take that Joe Uncool!

[Image: th?id=OIP.7-I9adhgyWJoxDWL2Q7eQAHaEo&pid...=249&h=155]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Laugh all you want but that was one of the biggest plays of the game. Third down stop in the red zone.

And it was 100% intentional. Not a fluke or accident.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Laugh all you want but that was one of the biggest plays of the game.  Third down stop in the red zone.

And it was 100% intentional.  Not a fluke or accident.

Why would Carr do that intentionally?!??! Ninja
Reply/Quote
Sam "Ricochet" Hubbard

He is and was head and shoulders above the rest.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad the helmet was intent on having Sam jump at the right moment.
Reply/Quote
i lov all the hometown kids finally getting us over the hump.......Sam jumped at the perfect second, got his arm up and tipped the pass, well done young man.........Bengal leader who will get us to Super Bowls
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That's not what I read in Game Day every week.  Apparently he is terrible and the worst end in the NFL, stats be damned!

I guess he is the new Justin Smith!

Sam is not an 18 sacks a season guy. But he's solid, disruptive, and has made some good plays when we really needed them. Will he ever be a household name ? no

But he's been good for us and that's what matters.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:10 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Sam "Ricochet" Hubbard

I guess Mahomes and Polamalu are going to get axed in favor of Sam for Head & Shoulders commercials.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Laugh all you want but that was one of the biggest plays of the game.  Third down stop in the red zone.

Oh I agree 100%
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Sam is not an 18 sacks a season guy. But he's solid, disruptive, and has made some good plays when we really needed them. Will he ever be a household name ? no

But he's been good for us and that's what matters.

Pretty sure every NFL team would be happy to have him on their roster.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:20 PM)CincyKid Wrote: i lov all the hometown kids finally getting us over the hump.......Sam jumped at the perfect second, got his arm up and tipped the pass, well done young man.........Bengal leader who will get us to Super Bowls

I'm pretty sure the helmet wasn't made in Cincinnati. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:10 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Sam "Ricochet" Hubbard

(01-16-2022, 02:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I guess Mahomes and Polamalu are going to get axed in favor of Sam for Head & Shoulders commercials.

Will Hubbard be our Scott Sterling?!?  That is the question!!

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sam played 71 out of 77 defensive plays and every defensive down in the 2nd half. All he had left to give by the time of that play was his head

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:57 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's a shame the helmet didn't make the Pro Bowl and I bet the media disrespects it for MVP voting. Even the cart gets more props.  LMAO

The cart is going to be displaying a Lombardi at some point.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

No doubt, Sammy had some hops on that play and helped save the game. Played great pretty much all day too BTW.

Need to give a big shout out to Sam Hubbard after this Playoff game, dude was a terror in both the run game and the pass.
Reply/Quote

Yep.

The first replay after that play showed his facemask head slightly forward and down . . . which is what happens when you try to high point the crown of your helmet.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote