Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam getting a new heart.....
It came down to crunch time....but they found a donor heart for Sam Wyche.

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/db/330522/content/HuHigp4Y

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 08:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: It came down to crunch time....but they found a donor heart for Sam Wyche.

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/db/347753/content/unwIOOGp/gallery

Heard it this morning.  Lifted my spirits.  Fabulous news.  The world still needs more of this guy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Positive thoughts for Sam, and the entire Wyche family. I sincerely hope that the transplant goes well, and the world gets another 20 years of Sam Wyche.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
And Mike Tomlin's getting a new brain.

[Image: Screenshot_116.png]

Seriously though, good luck to Sam, a Bengal legend indeed.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Good for Coach!

But man, it has to be a weird experience knowing your heart is gone. We as humans place so much importance on that organ..outside of needing it to live of coarse.

Reply/Quote
Prayers and wish for a speedy recovery coach!

[Image: wyche.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Good Luck and Prayers for Coach
Reply/Quote
I will do some sigil magic toward a successful surgery and recovery, and ask my friends to do the same.
Reply/Quote
Been praying for the guy. Great news on the new heart.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Great news and prayers for a successful transplant and recovery.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Great News!!! Prayers for Coach. And many prayers for the donor and his courageous family for choosing the Gift of Life

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Great news for Sam and his family. Hope all goes well in the surgery.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 09:25 PM)Psycholomonkey Wrote: I will do some sigil magic toward a successful surgery and recovery, and ask my friends to do the same.

Is that how Prince came up with that symbol? Anyway, thanks for your efforts on behalf of Sam.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I was happy to hear this as well. I actually work about 10 minutes away from the hospital he is in and thought about visiting. I'm sure they'll kick me out before I got a chance though.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 10:30 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I was happy to hear this as well. I actually work about 10 minutes away from the hospital he is in and thought about visiting. I'm sure they'll kick me out before I got a chance though.
I'm sure he is still in the ICU, where only family can visit.

But they would probably allow you to leave well wishes and flowers or something for him at the front desk and they would probably pass it on to him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 10:30 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I was happy to hear this as well. I actually work about 10 minutes away from the hospital he is in and thought about visiting. I'm sure they'll kick me out before I got a chance though.

Ya never know, he told the reporter to MAKE SURE he told the people of Cincy that he really appreciated the prayers and well wishes.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Best wishes to the family of the donor, and best wishes to Wyche himself.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Sam Wyche's original heart needs to be preserved, bronzed, and put on display at Paul Brown stadium.  This is the heart which inspired the "You don't live in Cleveland!  You live in Cincinnati!" quote and led the Bengals to the Super Bowl.

Also, Sam's new heart better not come from a donor who was a Steelers fan, a Browns fan, a Bills fan, or a 49ers fan.  The chance of physiological rejection is too high. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 11:37 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Best wishes to the family of the donor, and best wishes to Wyche himself.

Good point. Someone had to die fairly young for Wyche to get the organ. Prayers to that family as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 08:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: It came down to crunch time....but they found a donor heart for Sam Wyche.

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/db/330522/content/HuHigp4Y

Praying for everything to go well for good ole Sam.
Reply/Quote