Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Same crap different year
Bengals claimed they were gonna be more active in free agency. All of the good LB’s and OL are pretty much gone....But we will be sure to sign guys on the back end of their career like Derek Wolfe. Yippee!!! Same crap different season. I hope Burrow pulls an Eli
Reply/Quote
I mostly agree with you. The bengals could have easily handled the Conklin or Glasgow deals. But they have their thumbs up their ass, per usual.

There are still lbs and cbs that could help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 08:41 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I mostly agree with you. The bengals could have easily handled the Conklin or Glasgow deals. But they have their thumbs up their ass, per usual.

There are still lbs and cbs that could help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They better do something soon or their stadium will be empty and it won’t be because the coronavirus
Reply/Quote
Difference makers at the primary positions of need are gone.

Hate this franchise. Here’s to this year’s Bobby Hart & John Jerry...whomever they may be
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Was there any actual quote from Mike Brown that he was going to be more active in free agency this year, or is this notion just the type of media speculation that we chose to believe?
Reply/Quote
How many of these"Same crap different year" threads have been posted throughout the years around this time. I bet they go back to when the Bengals ran their own message board.
Reply/Quote
Gonna draft Linebackers back to back.thats how you change the LB room!
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 09:16 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: How many of these"Same crap different year" threads have been posted throughout the years around this time. I bet they go back to when the Bengals ran their own message board.

They do.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 08:35 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bengals claimed they were gonna be more active in free agency. All of the good LB’s and OL are pretty much gone....But we will be sure to sign guys on the back end of their career like Derek Wolfe. Yippee!!! Same crap different season. I hope Burrow pulls an Eli

Mike Brown is still alive and so is his failed Model-model plan.

After the signings the last couple of seasons, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals overpaid for 3 sub par bottom tier free agents to help the team get up to the minimum salary cap numbers. The fact that they could have used that same money to sign a good free agent will continue to be a foreign concept in the minds of Bengals decision makers.

Reply/Quote
1 Kings 18:27 "27 And at noon Elijah mocked them, saying, “Cry aloud, for he is a god. Either he is musing, or he is relieving himself, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and must be awakened.”
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 09:17 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Mike Brown is still alive and so is his failed Model-model plan.

After the signings the last couple of seasons, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals overpaid for 3 sub par bottom tier free agents to help the team get up to the minimum salary cap numbers. The fact that they could have used that same money to sign a good free agent will continue to be a foreign concept in the minds of Bengals decision makers.

Yep. Like someone else said on another thread, they will sign AJ Green and call that their big signing.
Reply/Quote
At this point what signings can turn this FA period around for you?
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 08:35 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bengals claimed they were gonna be more active in free agency. All of the good LB’s and OL are pretty much gone....But we will be sure to sign guys on the back end of their career like Derek Wolfe. Yippee!!! Same crap different season. I hope Burrow pulls an Eli

Well, he’s not. He’s not a little crybaby ***** like some on this board...

Reply/Quote
Yeah as kind of wonder if Burrow will get that advice from Eli!?
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
yea, so much for "the lights have been on late" at PB Offices...LOL
Same ole BS....no big splash, no attempts and looks Like Bears went with a better option then Red Pop Gun in Teddy B. So much for that...I bet he ends up getting cut and ending with nothing in return
Reply/Quote
It’s day 1, and a few decent players are still available (Schobert, Littleton). Relax. I’ll light the pitchforks if they sit on their hands tomorrow lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 09:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Was there any actual quote from Mike Brown that he was going to be more active in free agency this year, or is this notion just the type of media speculation that we chose to believe?

Devils always in the details lol. He didn’t say who or when, just they would.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Well, our chance to show Burrow that the Bengals want to win a Super a Bowl is quickly evaporating. Zero moves on some game changers, especially on the OL. Why do we keep trying to fool ourselves into thinking things will change with this organization? Ravens are going all in, Browns signed Conklin,
And Hooper, Steelers will always be good. And the Bengals keep sucking at this..FFS! Do Something that makes a difference!
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 10:33 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Well, our chance to show Burrow that the Bengals want to win a Super a Bowl is quickly evaporating. Zero moves on some game changers, especially on the OL. Why do we keep trying to fool ourselves into thinking things will change with this organization? Ravens are going all in, Browns signed Conklin,
And Hooper, Steelers will always be good. And the Bengals keep sucking at this..FFS! Do Something that makes a difference!

Not defending the Bengals doing nothing, but let’s not forget the Browns made a ton of moves last year and they still sucked. Not all these signings will automatically work out.

That said, I hope we grab a LB soon...

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 10:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not defending the Bengals doing nothing, but let’s not forget the Browns made a ton of moves last year and they still sucked. Not all these signings will automatically work out.

That said, I hope we grab a LB soon...

Are you saying that none of the OL guys that signed with other teams today are better than what the Bengals have? I hope not.
Reply/Quote