Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Same crap different year
(03-17-2020, 01:47 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Bridgewater to Panthers. One major QB domino falls.

LB Cory Littleton off the board to the Raiders.

But we got AJ and his 6 games in 3 years! Yawn

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 10:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re full of it. You never had a single problem with me until I said Chase Young disappeared in some big games down the stretch.

If I remember correctly you tried to climb on me for me wanting Chase Young over burrows! Thats what started this whole thing and I will finish it! That was before when I wasn't sure about you but it is all clear now! Go on and keep proving me right as you do with every post!!! BUHHH BYE!!!

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:16 PM)RASCAL Wrote: If I remember correctly you tried to climb on me for me wanting Chase Young over burrows! Thats what started this whole thing and I will finish it! That was before when I wasn't sure about you but it is all clear now! Go on and keep proving me right as you do with every post!!! BUHHH BYE!!!

If you do want Chase Young over "Burrows," you deserve to be climbed on by everything other than attractive women for a take that dumb. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 08:35 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bengals claimed they were gonna be more active in free agency. All of the good LB’s and OL are pretty much gone....But we will be sure to sign guys on the back end of their career like Derek Wolfe. Yippee!!! Same crap different season. I hope Burrow pulls an Eli

Cry Cry Cry Cry

Wow this thread now looks very premature and very wrong.

It is Tuesday and noone actually signed yet and you felt the need to bash the FO prior to official signing day. Bad move, but I have done these type of threads too so welcome to the club.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 07:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Cry Cry Cry Cry

Wow this thread now looks very premature and very wrong.

It is Tuesday and noone actually signed yet and you felt the need to bash the FO prior to official signing day. Bad move, but I have done these type of threads too so welcome to the club.

Good for you for being man enough to admit it.  More than I can say for most of the whiners in this thread.

Even I said they would not make any waves with big day one signings.  But I wasn't crying about it.
Reply/Quote
Reader and Waynes are great signings. Now just give me Bradham/Ogletree and an OG, maybe a cheap option like Chance Warmack, and this free agency will be one of the best in a long time for this team.
Reply/Quote
This thread aged well. Lol

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 08:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This thread aged well. Lol

Yep, lol

Hopefully this is just the start
Reply/Quote
What can’t miss player did we miss out on?

And don’t name people just to name them.

Name people that were actually contemplating playing for ANYONE if the money was right.
Reply/Quote
I will gladly eat some crow on this. That said, the job is not finished. Still need to sign some combination of an interior O-line upgrade, another LB, and some secondary/special teams depth. Pretty good today though.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Almost disappointing the Bengals are getting Reeder and Waynes. Now nobody will be able to whine about the lack of FA signings. DAMMIT! Tongue 
Now if we can just get Cleveland to make a surprise trade to acquire Ryan Findley to replace the crummy QB they currently have.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm not a mod, but it looks like this thread can be locked down. The Bengals signed two free agents to big dollars. I like that they focused on defense. As others have posted in different threads, this might signal a draft focus on acquiring offensive talent to support Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 11:25 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm not a mod, but it looks like this thread can be locked down.  The Bengals signed two free agents to big dollars.  I like that they focused on defense. As others have posted in different threads, this might signal a draft focus on acquiring offensive talent to support Burrow.

Indeed
Reply/Quote