Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More reasons to love Joe Burrow.
(03-16-2020, 12:41 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As much as (we all) dislike the Stoolers, Hayward is an absolute stand-up individual and has been since he came into the league (unless anyone has any dirt on him).

Dupree, Hargrave (if he comes back) or McCullers would be the guys to do the deed, I'd think,

Pittsburgh has a way of changing people though. Even TJ Watt looks to have turned into an asshole in the Watt commercial lol
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 01:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pittsburgh has a way of changing people though. Even TJ Watt looks to have turned into an asshole in the Watt commercial lol

Despite their charitable efforts, the Watts seem like typical, petty, sore losers/bad winners.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY was calling Andy the next coming, in 2015; nobody boosted him, Andy is NOT cocky and neither was our team.

So why take shots at Andy's nickname and belittle him on National Television? Watt has never done this to any other player or team in his entire career, but he was sure to be a prick in 2015.

TJ is just a cocky asshole, which generally comes with the territory, in Stoolerland; cannot believe he got AP+DPOY consideration, OVER Barrett, who had a significantly better year.

The Watts can go piss up a rope.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 01:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Despite their charitable efforts, the Watts seem like typical, petty, sore losers/bad winners.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY was calling Andy the next coming, in 2015; nobody boosted him, Andy is NOT cocky and neither was our team.

So why take shots at Andy's nickname and belittle him on National Television? Watt has never done this to any other player or team in his entire career, but he was sure to be a prick in 2015.

TJ is just a cocky asshole, which generally comes with the territory, in Stoolerland; cannot believe he got AP+DPOY consideration, OVER Barrett, who had a significantly better year.

I definitely didn't like how JJ talked down Andy that time, that is for sure but I still like him and the FB brother.

JJ has done some great stuff charity wise and with the Houston hurricane.

But TJ can go piss up a rope lol
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 01:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Despite their charitable efforts, the Watts seem like typical, petty, sore losers/bad winners.

(03-16-2020, 01:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I definitely didn't like how JJ talked down Andy that time, that is for sure but I still like him and the FB brother.

JJ has done some great stuff charity wise and with the Houston hurricane.

But TJ can go piss up a rope lol
WhoDey2 I just wanted to go on record as being all for this rope pissin' for the Watt bros...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 03:12 PM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2 I just wanted to go on record as being all for this rope pissin' for the Watt bros...

8 men out:

(paraphrasing, as I can't remember the lines perfectly)
"Schalk? No way, it would never happen (on if he would take a bribe to blow the WS)"

Fred McMullin (loser) "Hey Ray, settle a bet: Swede said that everyone smiles when they're in a good mood, but your vagina would split if you did." (something like that lol)

Ray Schalk (surly and angrily): "Go piss up a rope."

(McMullin and Risberg walk away)

(Schalk gives them the finger)

LOL

Can't find a clip anywhere, but it is SO funny lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

hey truck, tell us how you really feel!

Reply/Quote
that story says nothing about the foodbank and I don't find him saying pro day has to happen that big of a deal, meh. Donating to the foodbank is a much ***** bigger deal. I donated $1000 myself, and my neighborhood got on me for not donating to a bank that serves our county - lol. I serve the poor not the rich.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Haven't read through the thread, so I apologize it this has been said.

How much will it suck to have a rookie QB and no OTA's and who knows how much TC. I know a lot of luck is self made, but man, will the Bengals ever catch a break?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 05:21 PM)McC Wrote: Haven't read through the thread, so I apologize it this has been said.

How much will it suck to have a rookie QB and no OTA's and who knows how much TC. I know a lot of luck is self made, but man, will the Bengals ever catch a break?

It’s not ideal, but hopefully Burrow being a mature 23 year old rookie who’s a big film guy, and hard worker will help.

Reply/Quote
Burrow liking tweets about Miami's FA moves.

The sky is falling.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 10:51 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Burrow liking tweets about Miami's FA moves.

The sky is falling.

Here we go again...

[Image: source.gif]

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 01:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pittsburgh has a way of changing people though. Even TJ Watt looks to have turned into an asshole in the Watt commercial lol

Bud Dupree was actually a decent human being when he played at Kentucky, and I was screaming at the Bengals to take him with the pick in front of Pissburgh, and knew he'd be a thorn in our side when Pissburgh took him. I suspect T.J. Watt has always been a prick. I can't stand watching him prance around waving everyone back when the ref throws a flag against the other team. The whole Watt family can KMA....
Reply/Quote