Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samje Perine
(01-27-2017, 11:15 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Le'Veon Bell made a big commitment to drop weight. His weight his rookie season in Pittsburgh was 244. He's now down to 225.
It was also reported he was over 250 his senior year at MSU. He dropped to 230 for the combine, which means he ballooned back up to 244 after the combine.

Product of the munchies from all that weed.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2017, 12:39 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Hunt has good size, is a great receiver, and can run both between and outside the tackles. His questions are speed (decent but not great speed for size) and level of competition. Hunt would be a solid selection in the 4th or later, but I wouldn't think he's deserving of anything earlier unless he shows an improvement in his breakaway speed.

The more I think about WWTBD (What will the Bengals Do?), I know how much they value Peerman, and Sexy has also become a stalwart on special teams.  If they do draft a RB, that individual would have to contribute on special teams or they would likely release Hill.  I am beginning to think more and more they will just give Tre Carson a shot at making the club, but it would be a long shot since I don't know how much he would contribute on teams, forcing Hill to be released. 

I think the only real huge impact RB that fits this team (so well) is Cook, and I just don't see the Bengals taking him, although I hope that I am underestimating them.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great RB to pick up in in the 4th and definitely gives that goal line feel.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 05:51 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I just have feeling that he may be on the Bengals radar. At 5' 11" 237 4.5 forty, he is a three down thumper that can catch. Split time this past season with Mixon and still put up good numbers. Probably gonna be available in the 4th. He is a possible replacement for Hill moving forward and helps bridge the gap til Gio returns.

I don't think they will go RB in the 1st. I think it's Foster all the way. DE in 2nd or 3rd.

I had a very convincing dream that they took him in the 3rd round.  Seriously.  Write it down.  Perine in the 3rd.

My wife thinks I am spending way too much time on these boards.  But if it is in fact Perine in the 3rd, I will move on from obsessing about the draft and start concentrating on lottery numbers.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 02:05 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I had a very convincing dream that they took him in the 3rd round.  Seriously.  Write it down.  Perine in the 3rd.

My wife thinks I am spending way too much time on these boards.  But if it is in fact Perine in the 3rd, I will move on from obsessing about the draft and start concentrating on lottery numbers.

Once you start obsessing with the draft, you'll never stop! Once this year's draft is done, you'll IMMEDIATELY start looking into the 2018 draft class! It's addicting!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 02:09 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Once you start obsessing with the draft, you'll never stop! Once this year's draft is done, you'll IMMEDIATELY start looking into the 2018 draft class! It's addicting!

But doctor, I keep having these dreams....
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 02:16 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: But doctor, I keep having these dreams....

[Image: the-ring-she-never-sleeps.gif?w=400&h=205]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote