Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sammy Watkins to the Ravens
Not what we wanted to see

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I hate this! I thought he was a great fit. But even if the FO didn't want him, he's a burner when healthy and don't want him in the division against us.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
he was affordable too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I think this is great honestly.

A) I did not want the Bengals investing in an aging, often injured receiver, who would likely hold back the development of the high round draft pick we are destined to acquire this year.

B) One of the things that has consistently held back the Ravens from being a truly dominant force year in and year out, is a top notch #1 receiver. I love to see them dedicating resources to a band aid, often injured, aging receiver. Hopefully this prevents them from spending a day 1 or 2 pick on a young stud receiver.

I truly think this is a win win for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
He was looking to retire a few years ago, then had a bit of a resurgence with KC. Not sure how long his heart will be in it for the Ravens. I’m glad we didn’t get him honestly.
Reply/Quote
That's so Raven...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 09:45 PM)jason Wrote: That's so Raven...

Wink was gonna say the same.  It really is a Raven move.  I would've loved to have him one year for 6 mil
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 10:58 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Wink was gonna say the same.  It really is a Raven move.  I would've loved to have him one year for 6 mil

I like Lamar, but I think he's maybe holding his receivers not named Andrews back. I don't know how much Watkins is gonna move the needle in Baltimore. I also think Hollywood Brown is better than what he showed last season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 09:45 PM)jason Wrote: That's so Raven...

[Image: original.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2021, 12:14 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: [Image: original.png]

I'm sure that's from the show. Unfortunately I only know that the show existed... I saw the opening to drop the reference, and pounced.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2021, 12:17 AM)jason Wrote: I'm sure that's from the show. Unfortunately I only know that the show existed... I saw the opening to drop the reference, and pounced.

I knew I was the only one that watched that show on this forum. Should have just used Raven Symone lol.

That guy is named Orlando Brown he was in the show and he is or was absolutely crazy after the show. (Like a Pacman Jones, Isaiah Wilson kind of crazy)
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2021, 12:19 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I knew I was the only one that watched that show on this forum. Should have just used Raven Symone lol.

That guy is named Orlando Brown he was in the show and he is or was absolutely crazy after the show. (Like a Pacman Jones, Isaiah Wilson kind of crazy)

I fairness.... I did know Raven Symone was the star and namesake of the show. I remember her from the later Cosby Show. I didn't have kids then (That's So Raven era) so I was outta the loop.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
We are drafting Chase. It doesnt matter.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Oh well. He'll play in 10 games, amass a whopping 350 yards and two TDs in that offense! Hope he enjoys blocking!
Reply/Quote