Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample to IR; Henderson Promoted
Drew Sample's high ankle sprain has ended his season. He's been sent to IR. The 2nd round pick ended the season with 5 receptions for 30 yards. Lets hope for a better sophomore season

S Trayvon Henderson has been brought up to the active roster. With Brandon Wilson on IR the position need was great. UFA Henderson was showing a lot of promise before tearing his ACL in the 2018 preseason. He's got his chance to show off now

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
God what a bad draft pick. Here's to hoping for improvement next year but I won't hold my breath
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 02:17 PM)cj1895 Wrote: God what a bad draft pick. Here's to hoping for improvement next year but I won't hold my breath

That on the new staff and front office. Zac owns that pick
Reply/Quote
The worst thing about Sample was he struggled blocking this year!
Reply/Quote
What a waste of a valuable draft pick.
Reply/Quote
Well, that’s 5 receptions for 30 yards more than John Ross put up during his rookie season.

But, on the bright side, when he comes back healthy next year it will be like getting an extra 5th round pick.

Cry
Reply/Quote
Could have had Metcalf!
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 04:43 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: What a waste of a valuable draft pick.

The Bengals have wasted a ton of top round draft picks over the last few years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My god. Might be the worst draft pick in Bengals history. Everyone but the homers knew it too.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 06:43 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: My god. Might be the worst draft pick in Bengals history.   Everyone but the homers knew it too.

Keyword is might. Sample is still a rookie and will likely get a ton more snaps next year after Eifert leaves. I would love to see him develop into a solid safety valve for the Bengals.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 06:43 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: My god. Might be the worst draft pick in Bengals history. Everyone but the homers knew it too.

Lol I remember the arguments on here. If you didn’t agree with the pick, well you just didn’t know football. Smh
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 01:51 PM)pally Wrote: Drew Sample's high ankle sprain has ended his season.  He's been sent to IR.  The 2nd round pick ended the season with 5 receptions for 30 yards.  Lets hope for a better sophomore season

S Trayvon Henderson has been brought up to the active roster.  With Brandon Wilson on IR the position need was great.  UFA Henderson was showing a lot of promise before tearing his ACL in the 2018 preseason.  He's got his chance to show off now

Another bad draft pick by the Bengals' front office.

He'll be labeled as "still a rookie" next season when he sucks then as well.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 06:43 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: My god. Might be the worst draft pick in Bengals history.   Everyone but the homers knew it too.

Zac got his guy! Trust Zac! <-- Stuff the homers said.
Reply/Quote
I thought the Bengals lost Henderson. Shows you what I know... Nervous
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 10:39 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Another bad draft pick by the Bengals' front office.

The John Ross Valuation. 
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 11:01 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I thought the Bengals lost Henderson.  Shows you what I know... Nervous

I forgot he existed.
Reply/Quote
Good pick.
Reply/Quote
Ill give Sample one more year, but thats it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 10:39 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Another bad draft pick by the Bengals' front office.

Also known as...

[Image: th?id=OIP.8-TLbUWmlarXPii-x-pcSgAAAA&pid...=222&h=168]

Now let's listen to Chaka play a heartfelt song in memoriam to those picks who have fallen to injuries/IR.

[Image: th?id=OIP.KqoqrC3g9tzEtzOipqGsIgHaFi&pid...=228&h=172]

[Image: th?id=OIP.SusXxXiL7ioE_J5mGAl0iwHaDt&pid...=303&h=152]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 05:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, that’s 5 receptions for 30 yards more than John Ross put up during his rookie season.

But, on the bright side, when he comes back healthy next year it will be like getting an extra 5th round pick.

Cry

They even had to bring back SCHRECK!!!  Facepalm

I hope we can clean laundry with all the abundant but painful TEs we have. 
Reply/Quote