Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Bernandino Shooting
(12-04-2015, 04:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: aaaaand the media has contaminated the apartment of the suspects.

damn someday they will do something about that disease that is the media...

Both suspects were dead so they didnt damage anything that could be used to prosecute them but there might have been links to others.

but just to be safe if those media guys left any finger prints they should be locked up as potential accessories....
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 04:36 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I can't post a link using my phone. The landlord let a bunch of blood suckers from MSNBC, CBS, CNN and FOX in and they ransacked the place in humiliating fashion.

WTF is wrong with people anymore?  SMH

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 04:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: WTF is wrong with people anymore?  SMH

I guess they have to hurry and cover this before the next mass shooting happens in 13 hours.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 05:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess they have to hurry and cover this before the next mass shooting happens in 13 hours.

what are you planning?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 05:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: what are you planning?

Oh I don't own guns.  I'm a sitting duck for all those brown criminals that are going to come kill me any second now.  It's been nice knowing you.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 05:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh I don't own guns.  I'm a sitting duck for all those brown criminals that are going to come kill me any second now.  It's been nice knowing you.

the browner the criminal the sweeter the terrorism
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 05:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: the browner the criminal the sweeter the terrorism

On a serious note, I'm dark enough for someone to see me with a gun, shoot me in the back, tell the jury "I thought he was a badguy with a gun" get acquitted, and then get a book deal.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 05:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: On a serious note, I'm dark enough for someone to see me with a gun, shoot me in the back, tell the jury "I thought he was a badguy with a gun" get acquitted, and then get a book deal.

Just where in Pittsburgh do you live? Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 05:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Just where in Pittsburgh do you live? Ninja

East Liberty.  What, you think black people trust brown people, or something?  
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 05:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: East Liberty.  What, you think black people trust brown people, or something?  

Naw.....I'm lookin for a book deal....Ninja LMAO

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 04:36 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I can't post a link using my phone. The landlord let a bunch of blood suckers from MSNBC, CBS, CNN and FOX in and they ransacked the place in humiliating fashion.

The FBI released tyhe property.  They were finished with it.  The lanlord and media did nothing wrong.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 04:04 PM)Wyche Wrote:   Just what WOULD the government do to protect the corporate interests?  Money is a very powerful drug to some "men".  More powerful than my unregistered Mossberg.

This is comical when you look at what is happening with guns right now.

One reason thousands of Americans are dying in gun violence each year is that the government has caved to the interests of the gun makers and sellers (NRA) instead of doing what is proper to protect citizens.

The NRA does not care about the safety Americans.  All the NRA cares about is gun sales.  And they exploit the paranoia of the people who fear our government to pump up gun sales and fight any sort of law that might make America safer.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 11:06 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The FBI released tyhe property.  They were finished with it.  The lanlord and media did nothing wrong.

The Sheriff's department said they weren't done with it. I'm not sure how the custody works. Even if they were done with it watching them happily rifle through a bunch of shit like it was Storage Wars for ratings seemed wrong. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 11:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is comical when you look at what is happening with guns right now.

One reason thousands of Americans are dying in gun violence each year is that the government has caved to the interests of the gun makers and sellers (NRA) instead of doing what is proper to protect citizens.

The NRA does not care about the safety Americans.  All the NRA cares about is gun sales.  And they exploit the paranoia of the people who fear our government to pump up gun sales and fight any sort of law that might make America safer.

I see better than I hear.....and I see dirtbag politicians caving to special interests , regardless of the industry , at an alarming rate..  It's been going on since the Industrial Revolution.  I don't fear the government....until they disarm the citizens.....I just don't trust them.  Shit like that didn't work out so well in 1930s Berlin.

Let's face it....if your Democrip buddies were touting the virtues of gun ownership , you'd be right there with them.

Democrips and Rebloodlicans.....both are pathological liars...both owe their corporate "campaign contributors"...both are batshit crazy....and both want to turn us into the third world (unkowingly maybe in some cases...because they must pass laws to benefit their financiers ).....just different ideas on getting us there. Gotta have that cheap labor ya know.....

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 11:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is comical when you look at what is happening with guns right now.

Doesn't California have perhaps the strictest control control laws in the Nation?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 01:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: I see better than I hear.....and I see dirtbag politicians caving to special interests , regardless of the industry , at an alarming rate..  It's been going on since the Industrial Revolution.  I don't fear the government....until they disarm the citizens.....I just don't trust them.  Shit like that didn't work out so well in 1930s Berlin.

Let's face it....if your Democrip buddies were touting the virtues of gun ownership , you'd be right there with them.

Democrips and Rebloodlicans.....both are pathological liars...both owe their corporate "campaign contributors"...both are batshit crazy....and both want to turn us into the third world (unkowingly maybe in some cases...because they must pass laws to benefit their financiers ).....just different ideas on getting us there. Gotta have that cheap labor ya know.....

Actually didn't the Democrats control the House for a number of years and all these gun laws didn't get passed?

Now that the Republicans control the house; it's their fault these laws do not get passed. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 01:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Doesn't California have perhaps the strictest control control laws in the Nation?

(12-04-2015, 02:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: As I said in my original post, mass shootings should not be the a big part of the discussion  when discussing gun control.  

Mass shootings are only a small percentage of the gun deaths in America.  It is a shame that the only time gun control comes up is when a mass shooting occurs.  Our gun control laws should not just be aimed at mass shootings.  It should focus more on the areas where the most people are killed and/or injured. 

No lkaw is going to stop every killing.  Just like no law against theft is ever going to stop every thief.  But we have to do whatever we can to make this a safer country.  Registration laws and ownership licenses would reduce the access of guns to people who should not get them without denying a single law abiding, sane citizens from owning firearms for hunting and self defense.

In the name of public safety and controlling liability we require the registration of cars and drivers license, so I don't know why we can't require gun registration and require a test to determine if a person is qualified to own a gun. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 01:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually didn't the Democrats control the House for a number of years and all these gun laws didn't get passed?

Now that the Republicans control the house; it's their fault these laws do not get passed. 

Yep....double talk from politicians....shocking , right?

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 03:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Mass shootings are only a small percentage of the gun deaths in America.  It is a shame that the only time gun control comes up is when a mass shooting occurs.  Our gun control laws should not just be aimed at mass shootings.  It should focus more on the areas where the most people are killed and/or injured. 

No lkaw is going to stop every killing.  Just like no law against theft is ever going to stop every thief.  But we have to do whatever we can to make this a safer country.  Registration laws and ownership licenses would reduce the access of guns to people who should not get them without denying a single law abiding, sane citizens from owning firearms for hunting and self defense.

In the name of public safety and controlling liability we require the registration of cars and drivers license, so I don't know why we can't require gun registration and require a test to determine if a person is qualified to own a gun. 

If you are willing to trade your freedom for safey you deserve neither. i believe someone said...
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 02:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If you are willing to trade your freedom for safey you deserve neither.  i believe someone said...

Good thing I am not willing to give up any of my freedom.  Strange how often someone pulls out that quote when it does not apply.
Reply/Quote