Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another prospect just got cheaper..
All the medical stuff happens before the workouts as far as I know. Usually the peeing the cup happens around the physical. So im not buying the two workout thing.

Supposedly you can smoke as much as you want in the NFL during the offseason. Dont be an idiot when you know weeks and weeks ahead of time you have to pee. Go play a game and make millions.

It takes a special kind of idiot to fail the combine test.

I am pulling for the all jackass draft now though.

1. Cam Robinson - Gun/weed
2. Mixon - Face melting a female
3. Jabrill Peppers - idiot
4. Foster - Idiot
4. Caleb Brantley - face melting a female
Reply/Quote
Why do they still use 5-10 panel dip test? Why not do blood or hair. If I was Foster or Peppers with that much money on the line and REALLY didn't do anything wrong I would be giving blood and hair samples to every team. I would be one bald pale looking dude.
Reply/Quote
I'm starting to wonder if they tell players to test positive for diluted if they are certain to fail.  This way it looks better on the league and looks better on them, because hey, they might just have drank too many fluids.  
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 10:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: All the medical stuff happens before the workouts as far as I know. Usually the peeing the cup happens around the physical. So im not buying the two workout thing.

Supposedly you can smoke as much as you want in the NFL during the offseason. Dont be an idiot when you know weeks and weeks ahead of time you have to pee. Go play a game and make millions.

It takes a special kind of idiot to fail the combine test.

I am pulling for the all jackass draft now though.

1. Cam Robinson - Gun/weed
2. Mixon - Face melting a female
3. Jabrill Peppers - idiot
4. Foster - Idiot
4. Caleb Brantley - face melting a female

Crazy thing is, I can see us drafting 2 of the guys on your list.
Reply/Quote
Hell couldnt resists. It will be ok we have Pac Man to mentor these young guys.
Reply/Quote
This "diluted," defense of being dehydrated would've been fine if it was JUST Foster, but now with Peppers, I don't believe either of them.

Basically, what Bilbo said, is what I believe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2017, 02:50 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Why do they still use 5-10 panel dip test? Why not do blood or hair. If I was Foster or Peppers with that much money on the line and REALLY didn't do anything wrong I would be giving blood and hair samples to every team. I would be one bald pale looking dude.

It is not approved by the CBA.
Reply/Quote
Crazy how much money these CBs have cost themselves.

CB was loaded just a few weeks ago. Now Sydney is out with injury Conley, Jordan Lewis, Teez went from day 1 or 2 to 3.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2017, 02:50 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Why do they still use 5-10 panel dip test? Why not do blood or hair. If I was Foster or Peppers with that much money on the line and REALLY didn't do anything wrong I would be giving blood and hair samples to every team. I would be one bald pale looking dude.

Probably wouldnt have enough guys to make one team if they did a hair test
Reply/Quote