Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SanFran Weather Sunday= The Hill Show?
The Hill show never aired this season, and it's not looking likely to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Hopefully, next week we won't be getting any "is this the week Hill goes off?" threads.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hopefully, next week we won't be getting any "is this the week Hill goes off?" threads.

I'm sure that I'll start one or two!
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hopefully, next week we won't be getting any "is this the week Hill goes off?" threads.

[Image: charlie-brown-320.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill has 11 Tds this season. I no his yards are not good enough for the type of back he his but 11 Tds is still good.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:51 AM)J24 Wrote: Jeremy Hill has 11 Tds this season. I no his yards are not good enough for the type of back he his but 11 Tds is still good.

True.  You can count on the guy to get you that 1 yard, whether it's 3rd and goal on the 1, 4th and 1, or 1st and 10.  Hardy har.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:51 AM)J24 Wrote: Jeremy Hill has 11 Tds this season. I no his yards are not good enough for the type of back he his but 11 Tds is still good.

You know who else had 11 TDs in a season just 3 years ago? Trent Richardson.

At least Trent Richardson had 3.6 YPC rather than Hill's 3.4, and had at least 1 rush of 20+ yards.

So yeah, if you're content with a player worse than Trent Richardson, a 3rd overall pick who only lasted 3 years in the NFL before he was out at the age of 24, then yes... Hill is still good. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
NO!........next question.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 01:46 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I think a lot of it has to do with the circumstances. Last year because of all the injuries cincinnati was forced to line up and play smash mouth,  extra tackle, run behind a fullback football. J. Hill is built for that, it's a scheme close to  lsu's,  it's what he's  comfortable with. 

This year with most of our weapons at our disposal again it's  back to the west coast, single back, read option type scheme that this team thrives in. Unfortunately Jeremy doesn't. I hold out hope that he will someday though.  

Now this right here is the most likely scenario....we were discussing this exact topic in the office earlier today.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 05:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: Now this right here is the most likely scenario....we were discussing this exact topic in the office earlier today.

Problem is, I would take a QB who led the NFL in QB Rating (3rd now) and a borderline-MVP candidate over a RB who's more comfortable in the system. At least in the current QB-driven league.
Maybe the Rams will be willing to swap Hill for Gurley. Lol

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 01:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He hasn't had a chance to beyond the first two games because we quit giving him the ball.

Look at the two games before the Steelers' game:

16 carries, 86 yards, 5.4 average
22 carries, 98 yards, 4.5 average

Hill gets better as he gets into a rhythm.

19 carries, 31 yards, 1.6 average

Against the 32nd ranked run defense.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 09:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 19 carries, 31 yards, 1.6 average

Against the 32nd ranked run defense.

Well, we didn't give him 25 carries. That's why. He is a rhythm back. Nineteen carries just isn't enough.

Now I know what you're thinking, "Rager, we can't give him the ball that often because he fumbles like a madman." Well, I will say that he more than makes up for the fumbles by getting 50 yards on those 25 carries.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote