Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Santa bring a Bengals Win over the Steelers
If the Bengals had no wins on the season, I would want a win over The Steelers this week.

The Steelers are not just another Bengals game.

I loved Christmas time of 2012 when the Bengals went into Pittsburgh and knocked the Steelers out of any play-off hopes and put the Bengals in the play-offs. As a Bengals Fan, that was a great Christmas present.

So Santa, for Christmas I want the Bengals to beat the Steelers and put a hurt on Steelers play-off chances and keep Bengals play-off chances alive. That is what I want for Christmas Santa. Steelers Fans crying into their Terrible Towels at games end.

Pitt Sux

Tiger

GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Santa has already delivered. Rudolph is driving that s*** show of a sleigh on Christmas Eve Eve.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Looking for my humble hat again..It's the Steelers in their backyard so it will be a tough one to pull off.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 12:41 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Looking for my humble hat again..It's the Steelers in their backyard so it will be a tough one to pull off.

Yes, we will see. I think we can win this game for sure, but it will involve some dirty play from the stealers as always and who knows what
happens in this league where every game is different. I haven't seen who the refs are in this game who always have a bias for pitt. 

Saint Nick help us out, them stealers deserve coal in their stockings. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 12:30 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Santa has already delivered. Rudolph is driving that s*** show of a sleigh on Christmas Eve Eve.

Mason RUdolph has never lost against us. 

I would've rather played Shitbitsky.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 03:20 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Mason RUdolph has never lost against us. 

I would've rather played Shitbitsky.

We know their D will play us tough (and dirty). We need ours to show up too.

If we don’t cover Freiermuth, Pickens and Dionte well - it will make for a long game.
Reply/Quote