Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santorum is In
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/27/politics/rick-santorum-election-2016-iowa/index.html

So if you are an old religious Republican who hates gays, you now have to pick between Cruz, Huckabee, Carson, and Santorum! Wait until Jindal hops in.

I guess this is good news for Jeb and Rand.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-28-2015, 08:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/27/politics/rick-santorum-election-2016-iowa/index.html

So if you are an old religious Republican who hates gays, you now have to pick between Cruz, Huckabee, Carson, and Santorum! Wait until Jindal hops in.

An college friend of mine posted this yesterday.

[Image: 052815.jpg]
how to do a screen shot

Pretty much sums up what I felt just living here and not dealing with him directly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Must be nice to piss away millions of dollars in a failed attempt to run for president.

[img][Image: JI7Wjtw.jpg][/img]

Wow, this child molester Duggar guy gets around. Wonder if Jeb was smart enough to stay away.....

[img][Image: YPZLaZ4.jpg][/img]

Oh no Jeb! Well, at least you should continue to sweat off pounds now that your friendship to this child raping piece of shit has been exposed.
This 3 second video sums up Rick Santorum's run for POTUS

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zwABievfNw
(05-28-2015, 08:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/27/politics/rick-santorum-election-2016-iowa/index.html

Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson are ecstatic.
[Image: bey.gif]

Jesus wept.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Yeah I am not sure who comes through that group.  I would assume most cruz people would support rand... So that would help his case.  
(05-28-2015, 09:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: An college friend of mine posted this yesterday.

how to do a screen shot

Pretty much sums up what I felt just living here and not dealing with him directly.

Pretty impressive memory recollection from 23 years ago tbh 
(05-28-2015, 09:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: An college friend of mine posted this yesterday.

how to do a screen shot

Not a Santorum fan or defending his Olive Garden etiquette....  But doesn't he have special needs kids?   I am sure they are tough to keep in line at restaurants.   

Your friend who waited on His family should be ashamed for telling what anyone leaves as a tip.   Tips reflect quality of service.... You get low tips then you should get better at work
(05-28-2015, 09:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not a Santorum fan or defending his Olive Garden etiquette....  But doesn't he have special needs kids?   I am sure they are tough to keep in line at restaurants.   

Your friend who waited on His family should be ashamed for telling what anyone leaves as a tip.   Tips reflect quality of service.... You get low tips then you should get better at work

Couple things:

1) If he can't control his children...stay home.

2) She didn't tell how much...just that he under tipped.  And insulted her at the same time.

3) He apparently complained the entire time and was quite the dbag.  If you want good service don't treat the waitstaff like you own them.
(05-28-2015, 09:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not a Santorum fan or defending his Olive Garden etiquette....  But doesn't he have special needs kids?   I am sure they are tough to keep in line at restaurants.   

That's his little girl. She wouldn't have been born then.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-28-2015, 10:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Couple things:

2) She didn't tell how much...just that he under tipped.  And insulted her at the same time.

3) He apparently complained the entire time and was quite the dbag.  If you want good service don't treat the waitstaff like you own them.

Some people just have shitty tipping etiquette.  For a small percentage of people, it does not matter what kind of service they receive...they aren't going to tip anyway.  Tips are not always indicative of the skill server.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

I'm not even sure why this dude is trying. No chance.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

how to do a screen shot

I can see why you and Jamie are friends. She sounds like she's full of shit.

Any idea how many kids Santorum had over the age of 1 in 1992?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-28-2015, 10:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Couple things:

Don't dispute any of that .... Just think its low brow and petty to talk about anyone's tipping etiquette ....  We have no idea of they thought it was bad service... No doubt do I topi poorly of the wait staff is bad...and i also over tip when warranted....   

how to do a screen shot

Hey, I looked it up. Here's the birth dates of Santorum's kids:

Santorum is blessed with seven children, three daughters and four sons, from his marriage to Karen.

•Elizabeth Anne (1991)
•Richard John Jr. (1993)
•Daniel James (1995)
•Sarah Maria (1998)
•Peter Kenneth (1999)
•Patrick Francis (2001)
•Isabella Maria (2008)

So In 1992 when Jamie had to wait on Santorum and his "brood of brats" that were "ill-behaved"; they had one 1-year old daughter.

So like I said Dino: Next time you see your friend Jamie tell her bfine said she's full of shit and scold her for tainting your impressionable opinion of Santorum. Will ya do that for me?

(05-29-2015, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, I looked it up. Here's the birth dates of Santorum's kids:

Santorum is blessed with seven children, three daughters and four sons, from his marriage to Karen.

•Elizabeth Anne (1991)
•Richard John Jr. (1993)
•Daniel James (1995)
•Sarah Maria (1998)
•Peter Kenneth (1999)
•Patrick Francis (2001)
•Isabella Maria (2008)

So In 1992 when Jamie had to wait on Santorum and his "brood of brats" that were "ill-behaved"; they had one 1-year old daughter.

So like I said Dino: Next time you see your friend Jamie tell her bfine said she's full of shit and scold her for tainting your impressionable opinion of Santorum. Will ya do that for me?

I'll tell her...and she probably tell you to go do something that anatomically impossible because she doesn't really care about others opinions about something she was personally a part of.

Also, if you had read the entire thing rather than focus on one thing you thought you could disprove thus rendering the entire thing "wrong", I live in PA.  I had nice bad opinion of the Frothy Representative long before she posted that a couple days ago.

Rock On
(05-28-2015, 11:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't dispute any of that .... Just think its low brow and petty to talk about anyone's tipping etiquette ....  We have no idea of they thought it was bad service... No doubt do I topi poorly of the wait staff is bad...and i also over tip when warranted....   

He didn't tell it was for "bad service" he said it was because he "knew" she wouldn't claim the tips.  Which mean? No taxes!  
We cant have a waitress not paying taxes on her tips!!!  She makes less than minimum wage darn it!  We need to tax ALL her income.

Until she gets really, REALLY rich...then we can talk about cutting her taxes a good bit.

Mellow
(05-29-2015, 08:43 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'll tell her...and she probably tell you to go do something that anatomically impossible because she doesn't really care about others opinions about something she was personally a part of.

Also, if you had read the entire thing rather than focus on one thing you thought you could disprove thus rendering the entire thing "wrong", I live in PA.  I had nice bad opinion of the Frothy Representative long before she posted that a couple days ago.

Rock On

How did I "think" I could disprove anything. In 1992 Santorum had 1 daughter, that most likely wasn't even old enough to walk yet. However this blatant liar goes on a social media site and spews lines about an uncontrollable broad of kids. It looks like you and 9 others (at minimum) bought into it, with your likes.

Let's just say I'll take the rest of her little rant with a grain of salt. Hopefully Jamie has some bright friends that will call her out on her fabricated story.

(05-29-2015, 10:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How did I "think" I could disprove anything. In 1992 Santorum had 1 daughter, that most likely wasn't even old enough to walk yet. However this blatant liar goes on a social media site and spews lines about an uncontrollable broad of kids. It looks like you and 9 others (at minimum) bought into it, with your likes.

Let's just say I'll take the rest of her little rant with a grain of salt. Hopefully Jamie has some bright friends that will call her out on her fabricated story.

Well you "thought" there were all his kids.  Never said that.  Neither did my friend.

But since you are resorted to name calling...after accusing others of doing that when they had no other argument...I *did* post your response to her:
[Image: 052915.jpg]

photo hosting

Of course you could also do a little research and see there are a lot of folks who feel poorly about Santorum.  But then you couldn't troll by picking out one fact and using it to dismiss the entire experience.  

If only we had video proof, eh?   Smirk