Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanu..QB reps?
You don't really see the Wildcat much anymore, but it might be a nice little wrench to throw into the mix a few times a game while Dalton is out.

It would let Sanu be a playmaker and maybe throw a deep ball or two to Green.
Reply/Quote
This late in the season there isn't a 3rd stringer that will do a dang thing for us and sure as crap wouldn't win a SB for us. I wouldn't waste my time either and pray AJ pans out. Yes, all eggs in one basket. Focus on AJ and give it our all. That's the ONLY chance we win.
Reply/Quote
Id play Sanu before Wenning. At least he'd pose some sort of wildcat threat..
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You don't really see the Wildcat much anymore, but it might be a nice little wrench to throw into the mix a few times a game while Dalton is out.

It would let Sanu be a playmaker and maybe throw a deep ball or two to Green.

Aren't the Panthers basically playing a full-time Wildcat? Cam is rushing a little over 8.5 times a game and completing roughly 17.9 passes a game. That's nearly a 1 rush:2 completion ratio from the QB. Read option is basically a slightly more passing Wildcat. Probably why you don't see as much Wildcat anymore. Read-option replaced it.

Admittedly I don't know about kneel downs in those rush numbers. Like I know Dalton has 57 "rushes", but I know a good number of those are kneel downs (Buffalo game he had 3 rushes for -2 yards, Oakland 4 rushes for 1 yard), just not how many.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote