Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanu and Hamilton
Congratulations to Mohamed Sanu and Cobi Hamilton, two former Bengals who caught touchdown passes in their respective conference championships. Mohamed Sanu was no surprise but Cobi Hamilton? Cobi BLEEPing Hamilton? That kid was written off as a bust in Cincinnati but he goes to Pittsburgh, gets "coached up," and miraculously turns into Lynn Swann against the Patriots. The Steelers lost -- YAY! -- but Cobi looked really good.

Maybe I was wrong about the Bengals' ability to develop talent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Receiver is not a position that concerns me with the Bengals. Urban does a good job with his guys. Even if they don't add a single receiver in the draft they have a good young crop to keep developing (Boyd, Core, Erickson, etc).

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:43 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Congratulations to Mohamed Sanu and Cobi Hamilton, two former Bengals who caught touchdown passes in their respective conference championships.  Mohamed Sanu was no surprise but Cobi Hamilton?  Cobi BLEEPing Hamilton?  That kid was written off as a bust in Cincinnati but he goes to Pittsburgh, gets "coached up," and miraculously turns into Lynn Swann against the Patriots.  The Steelers lost -- YAY! -- but Cobi looked really good.

Maybe I was wrong about the Bengals' ability to develop talent.

Loved that Hamilton dropped a key TD early in the game, but caught a meaningless one later...he is a MOLE!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Hamilton actually looked bad all game aside from his TD catch.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What game were you watching? Hamilton was as big a screw up in that game as he was here. Dropped a TD that hit him right in the chest and had another called back because he ran out of bounds to get open.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 10:03 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Hamilton actually looked bad all game aside from his TD catch.

Cobi Hamilton is a sevicable #5/#6 WR. That's what he was here and what he is in Pittsburgh when everyone is healthy.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 10:28 AM)Au165 Wrote: Cobi Hamilton is a sevicable #5/#6 WR. That's what he was here and what he is in Pittsburgh when everyone is healthy.

Yea when Bryant is back next year, Hamilton will be looking for work again.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
**** Sanu and Hamilton...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote