Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We might get Mike White again..
(09-14-2022, 01:08 PM)jason Wrote: Probably ought to focus on What's His Nuts, and the Cowboys this week first... We haven't beaten them in over a decade if I recall correctly.

Yes, this is a little ahead of time. Need to focus on WHN lol and Micah Parsons.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Barely below average, maybe, but still calling for a QB whose career rating is 75.1 doesn't make much sense to me.

Now, granted if this was the week they were playing us I would totally understand. 

The average QB rating these days is around 92.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 05:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The average QB rating these days is around 92.

Yes, so why would fans be calling for someone who's career QB rating is 75?

My argument isn't so much that Flacco's performance was average or worse (though I still think 74 qb rating is like slightly below average and 85 would be good, but looking at everyone's numbers from Sunday and last season I guess I gotta update my old man way of thinking) but why push for someone who hasn't proven to be better? 

Jets fans have to wait for Zach Wilson to  come back from a knee injury, why push for a guy who's not better than the guy who is currently the starter and who used to be somewhat successful in this league?

That's all I'm saying, all I'm wondering.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 05:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, so why would fans be calling for someone who's career QB rating is 75?

My argument isn't so much that Flacco's performance was average or worse (though I still think 74 qb rating is like slightly below average and 85 would be good, but looking at everyone's numbers from Sunday and last season I guess I gotta update my old man way of thinking) but why push for someone who hasn't proven to be better? 

Jets fans have to wait for Zach Wilson to  come back from a knee injury, why push for a guy who's not better than the guy who is currently the starter and who used to be somewhat successful in this league?

That's all I'm saying, all I'm wondering.

Yep. 

I don't think the OP has any merit, actually. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote