Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah Sanders DESTROYS Hillary, Obama, and Kerry!
(05-16-2018, 10:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I did respond.  You think there are moderates of consequence in Iran's government, I believe otherwise.  

Please.  If someone points out the obvious, like muslim majority countries generally treat women like garbage, you lose your mind.

Haha, I notice you didn't attempt to defend your buddy in the thread in which he consistently lied and distorted the posts of others.  Which would indicate that you knew you couldn't.  I'll start treating your opinions on anything seriously when you start being intellectually consistent.  Don't bother responding with a denial, it would just be a
 waste of your time.

So you did respond: "I'm literally not going to explain it."

I thought maybe you wanted to talk foreign policy. You do not.  Cannot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-16-2018, 11:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: I guess I just expected more clarity from the likes of you.

My bad.

So a substantive discussion degenerates to quips and one liners.

Blame and liars everywhere. Again.
(05-16-2018, 11:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: I guess I just expected more clarity from the likes of you.

My bad.

It was clear to everyone but you and your twin.

(05-16-2018, 08:45 PM)Dill Wrote: So you did respond: "I'm literally not going to explain it."

I thought maybe you wanted to talk foreign policy. You do not.  Cannot.

Nope, too stupid.  Odd that I never have this problem with anyone outside your little cabal.
(05-16-2018, 10:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It was clear to everyone but you and your twin.

Nope, too stupid.  Odd that I never have this problem with anyone outside your little cabal.

I always forget:  Is it "everyone can see through you for what you really are" or "you and your cabal" that means you won't answer the question and will defer to inane personal attacks?

Its almost like when questioned the reaction is to attack rather than engage.  Weird.  Anyway....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-16-2018, 10:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: I always forget:  Is it "everyone can see through you for what you really are" or "you and your cabal" that means you won't answer the question and will defer to inane personal attacks?

Its almost like when questioned the reaction is to attack rather than engage.  Weird.  Anyway....

First, fantastic response time, well done.  I do enjoy you falling back on the "personal attacks" BS.  I'd be interested to know what personal attacks you're seeing.  As to "answer the question", I did answer the question.  Again, I don't have these issues with anyone outside of your little cabal.
(05-16-2018, 10:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: I always forget:  Is it "everyone can see through you for what you really are" or "you and your cabal" that means you won't answer the question and will defer to inane personal attacks?

(05-16-2018, 10:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: First, fantastic response time, well done.  I do enjoy you falling back on the "personal attacks" BS.  I'd be interested to know what personal attacks you're seeing.  As to "answer the question", I did answer the question.  Again, I don't have these issues with anyone outside of your little cabal.

Cool

Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-16-2018, 11:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Cool

[Image: 9a6.php]
(05-16-2018, 11:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Cool

LOL has a problem with "only" three people. Odd or inane? "Ilk" perhaps?
(05-16-2018, 11:40 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL has a problem with "only" three people.  Odd or inane?  "Ilk" perhaps?

I have a problem with fools.  The number of those is not under my purview.  Enjoy your CJ though.  Kisses.  Wink
(05-17-2018, 01:11 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have a problem with fools.  The number of those is not under my purview.  Enjoy your CJ though.  Kisses.  Wink

(05-15-2018, 02:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: An obviously erroneous assessment given subsequent events.  If your information is accurate that is.

Cool, we should let authoritarian countries dictate our foreign policy.  I thought this was a major issue with the anti-Trump group.  I guess not so much when it suits their agenda.

You say this assuming there are moderates of any consequence in Iran's government.  I have seen little evidence of this.

With what consequences?  Iran has publicly stated they don't want nuclear weapons.  Should the world tolerate a lying theocratic regime, apparently eager to use nuclear weapons (remember the discussion about Al Quds day that you tucked tail and ran from?) with nuclear weapons?  As I said earlier, a nuclear N. Korea is far more palatable than a jihad driven theocratic extremist government.  Iran has a rather simple choice, forego nuclear weapons or risk ceasing to exist.  Their positions allow for very little middle ground.

(05-15-2018, 02:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This statement is so obvious I'm literally not going to explain it.

It all makes sense to me now.  Your thinking that Rouhani is a moderate goes a long way towards explaining your militant defense of islamic encouraged atrocities.

(05-15-2018, 02:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nope, too stupid.  Odd that I never have this problem with anyone outside your little cabal.