Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday's Referee
I'm guessing we'll see a Whit holding call since Parry is calling the game.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Bengal emotional penalties and/or ejections will only make it easier for a Steelers victory.
The team, including A. Jones, said they weren't letting the Steelers bait them into stupid penalties.
I will believe it when I see it!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 09:57 PM)pally Wrote: He gets another shot.....John Parry.  He was the ref for the last Steelers-Bengals game.  He also worked the Seattle game.

Does any one know if this ref is decent and calls a fair game,because the stoolers o-line holds like crazy and it never gets called.That drives me totally nuts,these dudes are just thugs and get by with all kinds of crap.The rapist has all fringing day to find his idiots.That has to stop this game,the refs have to start calling holding on these nutbags.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 09:13 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Does any one know if this ref is decent and calls a fair game,because the stoolers o-line holds like crazy and it never gets called.That drives me totally nuts,these dudes are just thugs and get by with all kinds of crap.The rapist has all fringing day to find his idiots.That has to stop this game,the refs have to start calling holding on these nutbags.

Expect to have to beat refs and goons. 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 04:52 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: As Team first guys if they are attacking your players you gotta defend them

Team first means winning the first playoff game in 25 years, not getting in a fight drawing penalties/hurting the team's chances....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote