Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sauce CB #1?
(01-09-2022, 12:53 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: I was actually on Big Ben's team at Miami. 

Nice! If you don't mind sharing, what position did you play? I graduated before the Big Ben era but it was fun watching your RedHawks teams win and experience success.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we get Sauce then we must re-sign Apple.......why??
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:25 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Nice! If you don't mind sharing, what position did you play? I graduated before the Big Ben era but it was fun watching your RedHawks teams win and experience success.

I was a D end. Didn't get any meaningful action but enjoyed it. Went against Jacob Bell a lot who is a good friend and also had a nice NFL career 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:42 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: I was a D end. Didn't get any meaningful action but enjoyed it. Went against Jacob Bell a lot who is a good friend and also had a nice NFL career 

Thank you for sharing. It's still cool you got to play Div I. ball as not everyone has the talent.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:44 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Thank you for sharing. It's still cool you got to play Div I. ball as not everyone has the talent.

Appreciate it!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If we get Sauce then we must re-sign Apple.......why??

Assume it's for insurance in case of injury to Gardner/Awuzie.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Assume it's for insurance in case of injury to Gardner/Awuzie.

Nope. He just wants the Apple-Sauce tandem out there.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nope. He just wants the Apple-Sauce tandem out there.

I totally read bfine's post completely wrong, lol.
I thought he was saying, "Why would we care to re-sign Apple?"

Completely missed the joke haha.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I totally read bfine's post completely wrong, lol.
I thought he was saying, "Why would we care to re-sign Apple?"

Completely missed the joke haha.

I just read a mock that has Sauce going to Ravens. I wanted Queen and they nabbed him, I hope this doesnt happen
They always seem to land on a good value Defensive Pick.   
Reply/Quote
I have little doubt that Sauce is the first corner gone. Is he better than Stingley? I really don't know, because Stingley hasn't been on the field that much.

I will say this - he was damn good as a freshman and there weren't too many (if any) better. I doubt he slides into the 20s, but if he did I would make a move for him.
Reply/Quote