Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage named starter against Cincinnati
Going to be brutal.. Marvin can't gameplan as it is

Also, no need for link since it's on NFL and PFT

Hopefully the Bengals make him never want to play again
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2016, 02:04 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Going to be brutal.. Marvin can't gameplan as it is

He'll have a MVP game. against Marvelous Marvin. Sick
Reply/Quote
Don't really care at this point. Probably would benefit us to lose out to improve draft position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well that's a guaranteed loss now... Aside from RGIII, has Marvin ever beat a rookie QB?

EDIT: nearly forgot about jimmy clausen
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we lose with no injuries.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2016, 02:04 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Going to be brutal.. Marvin can't gameplan as it is

Marvin is gonna get SAVAGEd!!!

We all know how great he is about game planning against back up quarterbacks.

Shades of TJ Yates.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Macho Man?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Will start in my fantasy championship.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2016, 11:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Will start in my fantasy championship.
Waiver pickup of the week !!!

You know the Bengals will always let you down though. Because of AJ Green, and much like his team, I was one and done in the playoffs. You start Macho Man Savage, the Bengals sack him 5 times, 1 FF, and 2 picks.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

The defense was still very good against pitt, although 24 points doesn't sound like it, with the offense doing absolutely nothing the second half, the short field after the INT, the officiating, blah, blah, blah....the defense played well enough to win.  

I bet they hold the Texans to 17 points.  The problem is, without AJ and without an ounce of creativity or unpredictability, I don't know if the offense can score 20, but I sure hope so.
Reply/Quote

His game against us will net him a Brock Osweiler type of deal lol. Marv has prove he cannot game plan for rookies or bench warmers and they usually shred us.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 10:43 AM)Crowe Wrote: His game against us will net him a Brock Osweiler type of deal lol. Marv has prove he cannot game plan for rookies or bench warmers and they usually shred us.
Marvin gameplaned pretty well against an unprepared alcoholic a couple years ago.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 05:25 PM)jason Wrote: Marvin gameplaned pretty well against an unprepared alcoholic a couple years ago.

Lol, I think that unprepared alcoholic just wasn't very good.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2016, 11:20 PM)jason Wrote: The Macho Man?

[Image: Khqabps.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
SavageHenry ?
Reply/Quote
The Texans and Browns should play each other and start Savage and Hogan, respectively.

[Image: 51YPCJWZE5L.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 09:29 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: Khqabps.gif]

Hilarious

Reps man lmao.

Seriously though, does not sound good for the Bengals. An unknown rookie QB against Marv, Burfict out etc.

Before when we had a chance at the Playoffs i cared about us winning, now, i kinda am hoping for a higher pick...
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 06:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious

Reps man lmao.

Seriously though, does not sound good for the Bengals. An unknown rookie QB against Marv, Burfict out etc.

Before when we had a chance at the Playoffs i cared about us winning, now, i kinda am hoping for a higher pick...

The only thing better for our Texans "gift" would be an appearance of Chris "Betty" Crocker.

[Image: arian-foster-s-40-yard-td-o.gif]

[Image: barf-gif.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
how many times have we made a crappy young QB look great and lose

How many times has this happened with the Texans alone.

Game against Denver this year was typical. That guy has been mediocre at best in the rest of his games and he looked like Elway against Bengals.

Texans need to win and will.

If we win, all that will happen is we drop down in draft order.
Reply/Quote