Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary..if AJ is banned, is this the 1st offense?
WR1-  LaFell
OT  -  Ogbuehi
G    -  Boling
C    -  Bodine
G    -  Hopkins
OT  -  A Smith
TE   -  Kroft
WR2 - Malone
HB   - Hewitt
RB   - Mixon
QB   - Dalton

Sick    Jeez, I had to read down that list a couple of times to convince myself that was what we could be looking at.   

For all the talk of offensive weapons and potential pre season the sad fact is that in mid 2017 its still AJ Green or nothing for us
Reply/Quote
Maybe Ross will get to play? Hmmmmm...... doubt it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 08:29 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Maybe Ross will get to play? Hmmmmm...... doubt it.

Don't tease us like that Ninja
Reply/Quote
Who's this Ross people keep talking about?

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 08:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who's this Ross people keep talking about?

Pffft who knows.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 08:29 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Maybe Ross will get to play? Hmmmmm...... doubt it.

You know the crazy thing about that line up...  when I got to WR actually had to think whether it would be Malone/Core/Lafell/Erickson

Your WR1 may not be available, 
your season is on life support (if not done), 
we're halfway thru already,
your other WR options have done nothing,

.. and yet you cannot automatically say that the WR you drafted #9 comes into the line up....seems ludicrous if he's fit!!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 08:40 AM)Takedown Wrote: Don't tease us like that Ninja

Jet sweep to the left? 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:29 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Jet sweep to the left? 

nah, to the right...no point being predictable, its these killer adjustments which make us the offensive powerhouse we are.
Reply/Quote
I still don't think AJ is getting suspended. First time offender, pristine record, referees blamed Ramsey for instigating things, and he was penalized during the game plus the ejection putting him out the entire 2nd half. I think he is looking at a fine.

Now Mike Evans of the of Tampa Bay...he's looking at a suspension mainly because he didn't get an ejection

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Guilt by association. He knows Vontez Burfict and Adam Jones personally so he's guilty and now officially a thug and must be punished to the fullest extent of the made up law of Roger. Suspension and have to pay 3 packs of bubblegum to the league..
Never let it be said Just Us won't be served. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

ross is perfectly capable of running routes while the OL is getting Dalton killed.
Reply/Quote