Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule - Good and Bad News
(08-22-2019, 11:03 AM)ochocincos Wrote: All of AFCN plays:
6 divisional games
AFC East
NFC West

Then they play the corresponding rank in the AFC South and AFC West

So it's just a difference of 2 games outside of the division.
Bengals - JAX and OAK
Browns - TEN and DEN
Ravens - HOU and KC
Steelers - IND and LAC
As long as we don't lose 0 - 7 to the raiders and Antonio Brown is the one to score the TD.  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2019, 09:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was at game at home when we beat the Pats. First drive Geno came through untouched and Brady went to ground quickly. Set tone for entire game. We won in spite of a fumble by Gio. Last drive for Pats was driving rain storm.

That's the only time I've been to a Bengals game (in Cincy).  I was with my now ex-gf who is from Massachusetts and looking back the fact that she was soaked and miserable just makes that story even sweeter.  I have no ill will against the Pats though, they're the Steelers' worst enemy so I kinda love 'em.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Started a thread in around the NFL, but if Chang of the Pats is in prison, the Pats game just got a little easier,

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001043293/article/pats-patrick-chung-indicted-on-felony-cocaine-charge

I am no legal expert, but felony cocaine sound serious.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2019, 08:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This take says Bengals have 25th easiest path to the Super Bowl. That is good news. Bad news is Browns have 29 easiest and real daggar is Pats have 32 easiest or best schedule in the NFL.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/who-has-the-toughest-road-to-super-bowl-54-ranking-the-path-for-all-32-nfl-teams/

How is that even possible for New England?

Anyone want to alter their win projections in Fred's thread now?

because the patriots play in the AFCE
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 02:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: because the patriots play in the AFCE

I know, but they also play the 3 division winners (each year they win their division) from the AFC while 4th place teams (like us) play the 3 last place teams.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote