Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule Leaks
We'll start getting schedule leaks fairly early Wed. I figured it would be easier to keep track of in one thread.

week 1 @Seattle
week 2 San Francisco
week 3 @Buffalo
week 4 @ Pitt MNF
week 5 Arizona
week 6 @Balt
week 7 Jacsonville
week 8 @Rams- London
week 9 likely bye
week 10 Ravens
week 11 @Oakland
week 12 Pitt
week 13 @NYJ
week 14 Browns
week 15 Patriots
week 16 @Miami
week 17 @Browns

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
@Rams in London Oct 27 at Wembley Stadium. Looks like a week 9 bye if normal scheduling of the bye coming off an international trip is followed

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 11:01 AM)pally Wrote: Rams in London Oct 27 at Wembley Stadium

Reply/Quote
So....who loses a home game?
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 11:15 AM)TKUHL Wrote: So....who loses a home game?

Rams

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 11:15 AM)TKUHL Wrote: So....who loses a home game?

Rams
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 11:17 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Rams

Typical NFL pushing LA at the expense of us...wait, what?
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 11:06 AM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Awesome, I don't even have to get up early this time!
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 11:42 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Typical NFL pushing LA at the expense of us...wait, what?

RAMS volunteer to give up home games for a set number of years most likely ends when they get their new stadium
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 11:06 AM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Which essentially makes this an 8 am game for the players.. Who couldn't be excited to play football the first thing in the morning? 5 am game for the Rams being from the west coast.. There are a few things I wouldn't mind doing first thing in the morning.. Football, however aint one of them..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 12:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: Which essentially makes this an 8 am game for the players.. Who couldn't be excited to play football the first thing in the morning? 5 am game for the Rams being from the west coast.. There are a few things I wouldn't mind doing first thing in the morning.. Football, however aint one of them..

London is 5 hours ahead of us so it will be a 6 PM game for the players for it to be 1PM US eastern time game  So the Rams get the long commute and we get out night game curse

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 12:46 PM)pally Wrote: London is 5 hours ahead of us so it will be a 6 PM game for the players for it to be 1PM US eastern time game  So the Rams get the long commute and we get out night game curse

It won't be a 1pm game for us, it will be a 9AM game or thereabouts.
Reply/Quote
If this is true we won't be opening against the Steelers or Patriots. It also narrows down potential weeks for our Patriot games and eliminates 2 weeks for Steelers and Ravens

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 12:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It won't be a 1pm game for us, it will be a 9AM game or thereabouts.

It is announced as 1PM Eastern

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 12:58 PM)pally Wrote: It is announced as 1PM Eastern

Well that would be great. Last time I think I remember having to get up early to watch it.....
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 01:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well that would be great. Last time I think I remember having to get up early to watch it.....

Mhm, we all did... BUT I HAD TO WAKE UP EVEN EARLIER BECAUSE I LIVED IN CALGARY AT THE TIME!!!! :@

I think only BD woke up even earlier than I did, with him being in Seattle and all... I take it you're heading to the game this year, BD?
Reply/Quote
Week 15 Patriots at Bengals  

Week 13 Jets at Bengals

Pats and Jets entire schedules have leaked

Browns play Jets week 2 MNF and Steelers play Jets week 16
Ravens-Jets week 15

Steelers-Pats week 1, Browns -Pats week 8, Ravens-Pats week 9

and Ravens open against Miami so scratch that game off our opener list

Based on leaks our opener is down to the Browns, Raiders, or Seahawks unless we somehow get a Monday night opener

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 01:37 PM)pally Wrote: Week 15 Patriots at Bengals  

Week 13 Jets at Bengals

Pats and Jets entire schedules have leaked

Browns play Jets week 2 MNF and Steelers play Jets week 16
Ravens-Jets week 15

Steelers-Pats week 1, Browns -Pats week 8, Ravens-Pats week 9

and Ravens open against Miami so scratch that game off our opener list

Based on leaks our opener is down to the Browns, Raiders, or Seahawks unless we somehow get a Monday night opener

Dehner's guesses were wrong... Hate seeing the Patriots late in the season Sad
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 01:50 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Dehner's guesses were wrong... Hate seeing the Patriots late in the season Sad

I was thinking the samething. Playoff implications on the line or we turn around 2 weeks later and play them again... Ok 3 weeks later!
Reply/Quote