Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule Leaks
(04-17-2019, 12:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: RAMS volunteer to give up home games for a set number of years most likely ends when they get their new stadium

Bengals gave up a home game last time they played in London.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 02:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I was thinking the samething. Playoff implications on the line or we turn around 2 weeks later and play them again... Ok 3 weeks later!

Pats will have a bye most likely since they always seem to win enough games to be one of the top two teams in the conference. Just saying.

So I don't see us meeting the Pats in the playoffs unless we can win in the playoffs and advance, which is what we are all hoping for but don't really expect to happen.

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 01:37 PM)pally Wrote: Week 15 Patriots at Bengals  

Week 13 Jets at Bengals

Pats and Jets entire schedules have leaked

Browns play Jets week 2 MNF and Steelers play Jets week 16
Ravens-Jets week 15

Steelers-Pats week 1, Browns -Pats week 8,  Ravens-Pats week 9

and Ravens open against Miami so scratch that game off our opener list

Based on leaks our opener is down to the Browns, Raiders, or Seahawks unless we somehow get a Monday night opener

I'm getting jacked up about this!  I gotta get ready and go to present to a nursing class up at Xavier or I'd love to sit around all day and just look for leaks and consider possibilities.  

I think us and the Browns could actually be considered to be a prime-time matchup in the opening week and could be cause for drama and high ratings, so that's a possibility.
Reply/Quote
Bronco-Raiders are one of the MNF opening games. That leaves our week 1 game Seattle or Cleveland

and

Browns at Tennessee so that leaves our opener as Seattle

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We'll be Buffalo's home opener in week 3

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 04:42 PM)pally Wrote: Bronco-Raiders are one of the MNF opening games.  That leaves our week 1 game Seattle or Cleveland

and

Browns at Tennessee so that leaves our opener as Seattle

Nice work! I'll take it as an opener - get a west coast trip out of the way, and ZT should be familiar with Seattle.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 05:06 PM)pally Wrote: We'll be Buffalo's home opener in week 3

Well then at least we know we won't start the season with two road games back-to-back. Right?

...watch the Bengals open with three straight road games lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 06:01 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Nice work! I'll take it as an opener - get a west coast trip out of the way, and ZT should be familiar with Seattle.

I don't know, maybe beat the snot out of Cleveland, just to let them know they're still a bottom feeder!! Tongue
Reply/Quote
So assuming that week 2 is our home opener, we know it's not Cleveland, New England, or the Jets. That means it could be Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Jacksonville, Arizona, or San Francisco.

Maybe the Steelers so the NFL can try to keep them from starting 0-2? Also guaranteed to start the season as a sell out...
Reply/Quote
December 22 @ Miami
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 07:54 PM)NKURyan Wrote: So assuming that week 2 is our home opener, we know it's not Cleveland, New England, or the Jets. That means it could be Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Jacksonville, Arizona, or San Francisco.

Maybe the Steelers so the NFL can try to keep them from starting 0-2? Also guaranteed to start the season as a sell out...

Home opener San Francisco

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 02:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I was thinking the samething. Playoff implications on the line or we turn around 2 weeks later and play them again... Ok 3 weeks later!

The only playoff implications will be the pats looking for a first round bye that.
Reply/Quote