Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule release Wednesday
(04-17-2019, 09:14 AM)BengalsGenius Wrote: I'm so glad the NFL got rid of the week 1 bye. I remember the Bengals had that. It sucked. I don't think the Bengals will get a Monday night game, but if they do. I'd lean towards Oakland week 1.

Could happen but no Eastern Time Zone team has ever played in the late MNF game Week #1.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna go Buffalo week 1 and it will be a home game!
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 02:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm gonna go Buffalo week 1 and it will be a home game!

Bills are opening against the Jets per the Jets leaked schedule

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 02:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm gonna go Buffalo week 1 and it will be a home game!

I'll be going to that game too, since it is closest to home.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I've been thinking Cleveland all along, as the NFL will try to set the Browns up to succeed. Looking forward to potentially breaking their spirits in week 1!
Reply/Quote
I'm sure Pitt will get the tough west coast games at home as usual while we play most of them on the road. Can't say much about our bye weeks though. I think we've been lucky in the past getting them at decent times. Not like it mattered any under Marvin but still.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 08:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I'm sure Pitt will get the tough west coast games at home as usual while we play most of them on the road. Can't say much about our bye weeks though. I think we've been lucky in the past getting them at decent times. Not like it mattered any under Marvin but still.

Can't get much better than week 9 if we get the bye as usual the week after an international game

Reply/Quote
home opener San Francisco

Reply/Quote
Week 4 Bengals at Steelers Monday night.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote