Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schiano out as Pats DC
Greg Schiano abruptly resigned as Patriots DC today citing a need to spend time on his faith and family. He said he didn't want to look back and see what he missed. Somehow, I suspect, there is far far more to this story. And it will likely come out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2019, 05:53 PM)pally Wrote: Greg Schiano abruptly resigned as Patriots DC today citing a need to spend time on his faith and family.  He said he didn't want to look back and see what he missed.  Somehow, I suspect, there is far far more to this story.  And it will likely come out

I'd be wiling to bet it already came out.  And somebody aint too happy about it.

Another must see production from the franchise that brought you "WE CREATED A MONSTER MURDERER" and "MILLION 40 DOLLAR HANDJOB"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What? You don't believe he only quit to spend time on his faith and family? Boy! You just can't get any more cynical than that..  Hilarious
Is there a better reason to pass up on millions of dollars and ride the coat tails of Mr Handjob? OF COURSE NOT! Every job I ever quit was so I could spend time on my faith and family despite the fact that my faith isn't actually faith.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote