Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science Sub-Forum
I think this board needs a Science Sub-Forum.

We have a Politics and Religion Sub so why not a Science Sub or Science and Philosophy sub or whatever.

I think applied Science and Physics is just so really cool and think we could get some real enjoyment out of it.

For instance, discussing optical illusions like the Penrose Steps, how they can be seen as real in 2 dimensions but not in 3 dimensions.

Or how ships can travel in a canal off the ground simply because of water displacement...I think that's the reason.

EDIT: Maybe just call it Science and Physics
Reply/Quote
Have you ever taken a plastic two liter bottle, inserted a rolled up piece of aluminum foil, added a few ounces of "the works", put the cap on tight, shaken, and held it for about 10-15 seconds?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Someone try this and tell me what happens.

Go to the store and buy 3 gallons of vinegar and 2 to 4 boxes of baking soda.
Turn off the water on your toilet and flush it until all the water is emptied in the tank.
Pour the vinegar into the tank and the baking soda into the bowl.
Turn the water back on to fill the tank to capacity
Then flush the toilet

Lol.

I wonder if your sewage pipes would burst
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 04:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Have you ever taken a plastic two liter bottle, inserted a rolled up piece of aluminum foil, added a few ounces of "the works", put the cap on tight, shaken, and held it for about 10-15 seconds?

thats the best thing ever...hadnt done it in about 10 years, but man, did my friends and i have some fun
People suck
Reply/Quote