Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting Green Bay
(10-04-2021, 03:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: Chicago?

Lol. Sorry. Couldn’t resist

What Chicago showed was we cannot have another game where Zac Taylor's weird game plans handcuff the offense. Notice that once he took the chains off and let Burrow air it out we scored pretty quickly. He needs to let Burrow be Burrow from the first snap this time. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 03:04 PM)Au165 Wrote: Pressure is key, if you get to Rodgers he has shown this year to struggle a bit with it.

Definitely. Its a good thing the Bengals have been one of the better defensive fronts in the NFL this year. Stop the Run, Create Pressure, and Tackle. People might be writing this off but this is a winnable game for the Bengals.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 03:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: What Chicago showed was we cannot have another game where Zac Taylor's weird game plans handcuff the offense. Notice that once he took the chains off and let Burrow air it out we scored pretty quickly. He needs to let Burrow be Burrow from the first snap this time. 

Nailed it Wink
Reply/Quote
Like many others have said this is our biggest test yet. I'm anxious to see how much we really measure up ?

We need to get some pressure on Rodgers and we need to be able to run the ball.

Put up some 1st qtr. points and we might make a game of it.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 02:34 PM)kevin Wrote: But with Bengals in a 4-2-5,  having only 2 LBs leaves gaps or gapping holes between D Line and secondary.  Short pass routes wide open, especially RB.  Bengals say they keep these plays in front of them, but Rodgers and Packers will take those plays in front of them all game long as they move the chains down field.  Leaving holes in the middle In Front Of Them may not be a good game plan for Packers who kill teams with Rodgers picking apart those open areas. 

Also beware of The Blitz, because the cagey veteran will read the D and burn the spots vacated by the blitzing defenders.  Unlike Big Ben, Rodgers is still pretty mobile and can still take off and run also. 

Packers will score 30 some points.
  I just hope Bengals score more. GO BENGALS. 

Good chance.  They put up 30 in San Fran.  They called off the dogs against the steelers.  Their game with pitt was eerily similar to that of the Bengals.

This is THE test so far for the defense.  Can they stifle their rushing attack and force them to be one-dimensional and if that happens, can they pressure Rogers.

I somewhat agree with many on here that it will be on the offense to put up their biggest point total of the year.  WIll take 4 quarters of great play.  
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 03:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: What Chicago showed was we cannot have another game where Zac Taylor's weird game plans handcuff the offense. Notice that once he took the chains off and let Burrow air it out we scored pretty quickly. He needs to let Burrow be Burrow from the first snap this time. 

Part of that game plan was to keep Chicago's premiere edge DE's from killing Burrow. If we had started airing it out early in the game, and Burrow was injured, everyone would be blaming Taylor for that as well.
Reply/Quote