Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the All-Star Games
Tiny Hands for an Offensive Lineman lol.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 09:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I follow MAC schools, especially the Ohio teams. I'll root for BGSU's Karl Brooks, DL on the National Team, to end up with the Bengals.

McDonald, Brooks, Hiliare (not sure if he declared) and Sims will all be good pros or have the potential to be good pros, if given the right situation. I would gladly take McDonald as an UDFA to go for the backup spot, Sims for PS spot and look at drafting Brooks and Hiliare.

BG had a really good team this year, just struggled from inconsistency week to week.

(01-30-2023, 10:47 PM)Synric Wrote: Wow...

Yeah, I was thinking him for us in the 2nd, but from how he's looked in drills today and those measureables... I'd take him in the 1st, no problem.

(01-31-2023, 03:28 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Whyle is so underrated. UC severely underutilized him, especially last year when Bryant and Prater struggled. Whyle can block, runs good routes and has great hands. Sign me up to draft him in the 5th through 7th all day long, but it wouldn’t shock me if he moves way up boards through the draft process

He's going in the 3rd or 4th, no way he lasts past that.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Dawand Jones had a day. He is what everyone thought Daniel Faalele was... issue is now he probably won't be there at 28 lol.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 03:33 PM)Synric Wrote: This guy blew up USC in the Cotton Bowl. Alot of good RB's in Mobile this year.

He stood out to me.

I also thought OC Schmitz, OC Patterson, OT Bergeron, OT Jones looked good.

DE McDonald from Iowa State and CB Kyu Blu Kelly caught my attention.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He stood out to me.

I also thought OC Schmitz, OC Patterson, OT Bergeron, OT Jones looked good.

DE McDonald from Iowa State and CB Kyu Blu Kelly caught my attention.

I haven't seen any film on Bergeron. Any good places to find SB film?
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:07 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I haven't seen any film on Bergeron. Any good places to find SB film?

NFL+ has a one week free trail you can watch the practices live. Which is what I did today. I don’t know if they will have them on demand for replay.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: NFL+ has a one week free trail you can watch the practices live. Which is what I did today. I don’t know if they will have them on demand for replay.

Damn. Thanks. I was hoping it was a site or channel. I don't have the time to watch that much TV even though I want to. Young child, so I don't have time to watch the whole things unfortunately. I have to watch in spurts.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:43 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Damn. Thanks. I was hoping it was a site or channel. I don't have the time to watch that much TV even though I want to. Young child, so I don't have time to watch the whole things unfortunately. I have to watch in spurts.

I usually don’t either, but I’m home sick instead of at work so I have the time and money for a free trial.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:50 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I usually don’t either, but I’m home sick instead of at work so I have the time and money for a free trial.

Stomach bug? I had that during AFCCG. Even then, my wife wouldn't let me spend the whole day watching practices lol.
Reply/Quote

[Image: abracadabra-gone.jpg]

That was vs Cody Mauch too who had a nice day lol.

Reply/Quote
Keion White is Daniel Jerimiah's #8 overall prospect and the OT from OSU was handling him.

WTS, I saw KW get interviewed, he's an impressive kid.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:07 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I haven't seen any film on Bergeron. Any good places to find SB film?

Here is a twitter account with a ton of clips but you have to pick out the helmets. https://twitter.com/PickettsPool

Reply/Quote
I can’t believe Dawand is 6’8” 375lbs and moves like that.
I don’t remember Travon Walker being a projected top pick until we got further into the draft process last year. Some NFL GM is going to fall in love with Dawand and take him top 10 I bet. It’s a big man's game they say, and he is about as big and athletic as it gets.

Really shocked at Whyle being 260lbs. I thought for sure he would come in 230s-240lbs. He might really brick up in the NFL. Talk about a skinny 260lbs. Unless he really focused on packing on weight for the pre draft process he didn’t look anything close to 260 during UC games
Reply/Quote
Jayden Reed is one of my favorite mid to late round Wideouts. He looked very good in practice day 1. Interested to follow him throughout the week. He reminds me of Jarvis Landry but with more speed
Reply/Quote
Dawand Jones pulled out of practice citing medical issue but no info yet. Hopefully it's just his agent talking him out of continuing after a really strong first day answering alot of questions.

It would surprise me if Dawand Jones runs a 40 yard dash at all during the process.

Reply/Quote
With Jones out today Jaelyn Duncan is getting more reps at both tackle spots and looks good.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2023, 01:58 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I can’t believe Dawand is 6’8” 375lbs and moves like that.
I don’t remember Travon Walker being a projected top pick until we got further into the draft process last year. Some NFL GM is going to fall in love with Dawand and take him top 10 I bet. It’s a big man's game they say, and he is about as big and athletic as it gets.

Really shocked at Whyle being 260lbs. I thought for sure he would come in 230s-240lbs. He might really brick up in the NFL. Talk about a skinny 260lbs. Unless he really focused on packing on weight for the pre draft process he didn’t look anything close to 260 during UC games

This guy was 332 pounds at the time of the picture:

[Image: andrew-whitworth-by-navin75.jpg]

Looks can be deceiving!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Dawand Jones looks like a bingo at 29. If he lasts until there?
Reply/Quote
Tyjae Spears jumps off the screen... Its hard for running backs to stand out in senior bowl practice but its hard to take your eyes off Spears he's electric.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 05:21 PM)Synric Wrote: Dawand Jones had a day. He is what everyone thought Daniel Faalele was... issue is now he probably won't be there at 28 lol.

I'm so bummed.   I had hoped he'd be there at 28.   I will be surprised if he makes it into the 20s
Reply/Quote